How do you help your youngsters from academy promotions fufil their PA?

Right, how do people generally approach this?

Many times i see players reported to me from my youth academy as the "one of the best players of their generation" and the more than often "one of the more exciting players to come through the ranks in years".

How do people nuture them so they reach their full potential? As i see a lot of my youngers Potential Ability (From the coach reports) drop over seasons from 6-7 stars to 3 stars, some stay up there, but not many. Is this meant to happen or am i doing something seriously wrong?

I do use Tugs Training for youth training and i do have 7 star coaching squad, what else do i need?

EDIT:

Aswell as the older players, i mean the young players, i have had players fromt he ages 14-16 rated potentail 7 stars, these have dropped, surely they are too young to have in the first team/loans.

What can i do?

& another question.

When i get my youngsters back, a lot of them state they didnt learn anything from loan and would have benefitted from staying at the club? (Even if they get regular first team football).

Tutoring so they increase their mental stats; Ambition, Pressure, Professionalism.

And first team football, be it at another 'Active' club or in your own team. His CA determines his statistics and his CA is only increased by football and the correct mental attributes.

I have edited the original posts.......

These are good ideas but as now in the original post (sorry i was not clear enough)

EDIT:

Aswell as the older players, i mean the young players, i have had players fromt he ages 14-16 rated potentail 7 stars, these have dropped, surely they are too young to have in the first team/loans.

What can i do?

So does playing in the youth team not help at all? & Giving them first team experience is a problem as its not good to play 14-16 year olds in the first team! As they never play well, by the time their old enough to play, there PA has dropped.

Well to start with 14-16 is a bit unrealistic, 16/17 is more likely.

A lot depends what level you are playing at.

If you are a top club eg prem I would leave them, in the youth team for a season maybe putting them on the bench for odd games and they might get 5-10 sub appearances towards the end of games (usually easier for midfield/attacking players).

Then the following season send them out on loan to a lower league club where they will get 1st team games (If CA is 1/2* maybe league 1/2, if they are 4* they probably need championship football to improve).

As soon as you can get them into your 1st team squad do so.

Ok thanks for that, i am currently HSV, but i have made them the best team in germany.

So is there any idea's how i could do this i have a 7 star rated PA 14 year old....

What to do?

I seriously want this player to stay as 7 stars and fufil it, whats the best way to go about it? Leave him in the youth system till 16?

Archived