Valencia

Bayern Munich

Lyon

A.C. Milan

Everton

Aston Villa

Any other recomendations? ..No lower leagues thought just top leagues :p

Cheers

I would recommened Lyon, their not the biggest club, good youth systems, should be fun managing them, only downside is the lack of challenge in the domestic side and interesting challenge with them is conquering europe.

Barca/Real Madrid - Will finish in top 2 pretty much

Valencia - Money troubles but good squad

Bayern/Lyon - Realistically should win their respective leagues

AC Milan - Ageing squad but should be challanging

Everton/Villa - Europa/Champions league qualifiers

On that basis, for me it would have to Everton, Villa or maybe Valencia. All the rest are near the top of the football pyramid as it is so there is no challenge and no scope to build them up. Valencia, you could try and rebuild their finances and build them up to the way they were a few seasons ago. Everton and Villa, get them both regular european football and build them up to be title challengers.

although it would be better to ask this in the gptg forum and more specifically the what team should i be thread. i would say be ac milan, its more of a challenge than people think. they dont have all the money in the world at the beginning, a lot of ageing players, and good competition from inter, roma, juventus and fiorentina.

Everton is always a nice challenge, people have taken them to the Premier League title inside 3 seasons :)

Very good squad and with a few additions like RB AML and ST you can really push into Europe every season.

Plus you've got one of the best headers in the game (if not THE best) so have fun using him.

Archived