Good advice needed please

i have currently started a net copy with my mate and he hasnt played a seaosn on FM09 but has played other versions of the game..

I think we are both a little bit inconsistant in our results and definately in our away game results, because i have played around 8 season's i understand or can accept majour thing's that will effect results, poor players, bad tactics, low team blending, poor morale. bad media and team talks etc..

It's clearly obvious i think that i play a slightly more attacking open game than my mate does.. The problem my mate has had which has made him so angry he said he wont play the game any longer if it keeps happenening is he has just lost 1-0 twice to teams bottom of the league with out a win all season.. he is ranting it should never happen and can't accept it basicly, i have tried telling him as im sure many of you will say it's your tactics!!! he doesn't agree with this and claims nothing he does works and how can a team with no wins beat him when he is doing so well etc..

i have reloaded a save before and replayed the same game using different tactics and team talks and i have to say if your ment to lose to actually get a win is very hard and out of 10 attemtps you may only get 1 or 2 wins..

Any way what do i need to do to convince him it's his tactics and he needs to change or is he doomed b4 a ball is kicked?

i have watched his game's and i cant really tell to well what kind of tactic the Ai is playing as to be fair i have the same problem with my own games..

can any one give any help or advise as to what is needed to wided the open mind and look at different options etc because telling him it's his tactics is making him more angry and snotty with me at the same time..

sounds like they're shutting him out, and hitting him on the break, he needs to be able to tell when his approach play isn't working and then change it. Perhaps slow the tempo down, play wider and with more creative freedom.

Archived