Slowdown when loading pages

In the last few days, I've recently started having problems with my game slowing down massively when I try to go onto certain pages.. well most pages really. The affiliated clubs screen in particular can sometimes take up to 30 seconds to load, similar for the fixtures and tactics screen, and every screen is having at least some degree of slowdown when it comes to loading times.

It's not just in one save either, I started a new game to make sure of that and got the same thing. Anyone have any ideas what it might be?

1.6 ghz. I know it's not ideal, but it's more than the minimum requirements for running the game on XP. My issue is more to do with the fact that the game has run fine for months on this processor, it's only in the last few days I've been experiencing any kind of slowdown.

Like I said, that's not really my issue because the game itself wasn't slow before. I can deal with the processing times or whatever, it's the fact that regardless of processor speed, the tactics screen would load almost instantly before, now it can take up to 30 seconds. Can't be a processor issue if it was doing it fine a week ago?

Ive a much better system but also extremely slow game, even with 1 league...

Honestly, I doubt if it is related to the system specs, try reinstalling your game ! and if you can, format your pc !

My friend has a quadcore (extreme pc) and has also stupidly slow game... maybe it's not only the hardware, but the game itself !

Archived