will playing fm for 12 hours straight clould my judgment

just finished playing fm for 12 hours straight watching every game on full match and im feeling very tired. while playing my last game at home against arsenal i decided enough was enough and put the highlights on key, what happens next puzzled me i scored 5 goals past them and won the game 5-2, but ive never managed that against any team while watching full highlights on fm2009.

would you say there is a tiny diffrence between the two or do i need my bed asap.

also playing for such a time should it come with a health warning :p

im off to bed na night

ridergirl

You watch the match full length? I couldn't do that!

So you only watched about 8 games, absolute max, in 12 hours? Crazy!

Anyway, you watching only key highlights shouldn't matter, it just the way it is, although some will argue otherwise!

There is no difference in the outcome of matches when changing the highlights other than in full match you get more time to make changes & as a result mess up your tactics.

i played for a long time on full match but it would bore the hell out of me at times. i changed to key highlights and have actually been getting far better results. as long as you pay attention to the small details i see no reason to use the full match option as it is slow and boring and doesn't even give you any advantage

Archived