average age

another quick question sorry while i remember, how does the whole 5m spread over 12 months work..eg... if i wanted scott brown and i had 6m in the bank(balance and kitty) if i offered 6m up front and 4m installments for 12 months.... do i need the full 10m anways b4 i can make the transfer??? if i had 10m i would pay upfront to start with....

cheers if any1 can answer

For average age, go to your teams information screen, select 'views' in the top right hand corner and select 'facts'....you'll find it there :)

With regard to your money question, even if you are spreading payments over 12 months, you still need the total sum of money in your balance; so to buy Scott Brown, you would need £10m in your bank :thup:

For average age, go to your teams information screen, select 'views' in the top right hand corner and select 'facts'....you'll find it there :)

With regard to your money question, even if you are spreading payments over 12 months, you still need the total sum of money in your balance; so to buy Scott Brown, you would need £10m in your bank :thup:

If you offer 0 up front, then a fee after a number of league games ie 0 up front and 20 million after 30 league games, as long as the club has the clause fee you will get the player. Worked for me with a certain Lyon striker anyway.;)

If you offer 0 up front, then a fee after a number of league games ie 0 up front and 20 million after 30 league games, as long as the club has the clause fee you will get the player. Worked for me with a certain Lyon striker anyway.;)

Yeah, for sure, but in my opinion, you're just leaving yourself open to getting badly in debt OR having to sell the player before he plays X amount of games for you....

Archived