Does it get any more epic than this?

for 2014, im suprised its still players that are in the current teams that have scored, tis a bit strange that no signings were involved

unlucky though :-) i had a champs league final against bayern in my arsenal game that was pretty epic, but i haven't got any screenshots though

for 2014, im suprised its still players that are in the current teams that have scored, tis a bit strange that no signings were involved

unlucky though :-) i had a champs league final against bayern in my arsenal game that was pretty epic, but i haven't got any screenshots though

This is kind of an issue, top players are playing on (first team) until they are 38/39 and still getting average 7.2 ratings etc...The AI doesn't seem to build decent youth policies etc :)

This is kind of an issue, top players are playing on (first team) until they are 38/39 and still getting average 7.2 ratings etc...The AI doesn't seem to build decent youth policies etc :)

to be fair, alot of the players who've scored there are pretty young, welbeck e.t.c

but yeah i was reading about this, definetely something that needs seeing to, iv two ageing striker still banging in the goals for me :-)

I'm not as annoyed as I thought I'd be about it... it was the most entertaining game I've ever had on FM! It was back and forth the whole game, there were so many mistakes being made I had no idea who was playing badly and who wasn't!

to be fair, alot of the players who've scored there are pretty young, welbeck e.t.c

but yeah i was reading about this, definetely something that needs seeing to, iv two ageing striker still banging in the goals for me :-)

Lets hope that SI dont go over the top and in FM10 they make anyone over 25, useless. i admit I quite like the fact that older players are utilised more, it happens more in real life now as well

You came so close to winning, I mean when Vela scored you must've thought that you'd surely win. However it's Manchester United, that game represents real life Man Utd so well. However I hate both them teams so doesn't really matter :)

Archived