6 months, whats wrong with him?

Seeing as you are at the start of the game, I would imagine that it is something that has been put into the DB because there is something IRL that stops him from playing. I would suggest looking at the appropriate thread in the Data Issues forum to see if there is any information there, failing that, a google search on him might turn up a reason

Probably got a drug ban, in jail or got an illness (e.g. cancer). Thats whatmost of these are for.

Seeing as you are at the start of the game, I would imagine that it is something that has been put into the DB because there is something IRL that stops him from playing. I would suggest looking at the appropriate thread in the Data Issues forum to see if there is any information there, failing that, a google search on him might turn up a reason

I reckon there is probably more than one Maurcio in the world, a Google search is unlikely to be worthwhile...

I reckon there is probably more than one Maurcio in the world, a Google search is unlikely to be worthwhile...

I searched his full name in google and it came up with him, but theres nothing about any reason why he has personal problems like illness etc, his wikipedia actually says hes signed with Villareal now.

I've seen this before. Ruben De La Red has it at Real Madrid at the start of the game. So unfortunately it does happen.

His says because of medical reasons, i take it that its on about the heart attack he had.

So if illness is medical then it rules out illness for Mauricio.

Archived