Players not willing to change their PPMs

Any job in the world where the boss tells you to do something you do it.

Would Fergie allow Rooney to say "calm down bosh, ah'v played this way fir long enough, ahm not changin me ways"? I don't think so.

I can understand that if your choice was done without question it is not really a good feature, however if you bring a youth player to a really good club plucking him from obscurity then tell him to stop arguing with officials he will not say no. It might not work, but he'd definately attempt it for you.

There player should always attempt it, but in the manner of the tutoring it could fail form time to time - this is only natural. To have them point blank tell you to eff off isn't really realistic.

I think it would happen.

Emmanuel Adebayor, for example, plays on the last defender. This leads to him being caught offside often.

If you ask him to stop being offside so often you're asking him to change the way he has played football for his whole life. Which could result in him stopping doing what he does best.

The one about arguing I agree with though. Why someone thinks thiswouldn't help I don't know...

Archived