Im Done

I am quitting this friggin game. No matter who you are and no matter what players you have, you can never win away from home. I have played as 4different teams overall and can't score(home or away), have 2 forwards withn atleast a 7 rating, and win away from home. Im sorry, everybody have fun playing, this will b the last cm game I ever buy.:confused:

I am quitting this friggin game. No matter who you are and no matter what players you have, you can never win away from home. I have played as 4different teams overall and can't score(home or away), have 2 forwards withn atleast a 7 rating, and win away from home. Im sorry, everybody have fun playing, this will b the last cm game I ever buy.:confused:

to be honest i can't agree with you i've just managed to take luton to the prem and in my last season in the championship my away record is p23 w15 d5 L3 for 49 against 19 in total i scored 102 and conceded only 28, with 3 strikers allgetting 20+. you're clearly doing something wrong, it's not the game.

I've heard reasonable complaints about the game, but saying that it's not possible to win away from home is ridiculous. With the game having been out for five months, you'd think we'd have realised if it wasn't possible to win away games.

Don't give up, man. Get advise on your tactics, adjust them and eventually you'll crack it. When you do it will feel more rewarding.

Hold on... cant win away from home?

*looks at current FM save, Rangers season 2*

Ive won the last 4 away games ive played in... and that includes Arsenal away in the Champions league.

Yes... yes you can win if you sit down and work out your teams strengths and weaknesses.

Yeah, you're right. No one ever, ever wins away from home. Thank you for standing up for ALL of us at long last. We've ALL been too afraid to speak up. Thank you so much.

My home form is much better than my away form, but if it wasnt then I would probably be on here complaining about it. On a serious / helpful note, I have not mastered the tactical switching, required to adapt to away pitches being different sizes, yet either. As the home pitch is a constant size maybe the team "settle" better at home for that reason as well as the "Home advantage" (however that is calculated). Just a thought.

I'm closing this because 1) the OP is not constructive and 2) most of the replies such as "see you later" and "it's your tactics" are equally non-constructive.

Archived