Favourite game

What has been your favourite game? It doesn't have to be your most successful or longest, just your favourite :)

I'm starting a new game you see, and was wondering which team I would find enjoyable.

My Barnsley save on Football Manager 2008 at my uncles. For some reason I find it fun that I brought in my own legacy to the club and then sold all their old players and got relegated to League 1. I thought fresh start lets be having you a trophy in the bag and low and be hold I underachieve place midtable and get sacked. Then I moved on to Gateshead to try build up my rep and yet again I became tired of this job and I left due to searching for another job. I then moved to low league Spanish side Fuerteventura half way through the season and yes guess what I got them relegated out of the league database for Spain so I got sacked and now I'm with Zalla constantly getting beat but building up a young team.

Hope that wasn't too long winded and hope it helps ;)

If an easy game is your thing then I'd recommend a career game with AC Milan, I got the job after spells at Celtic and Zaragoza. The board have given me 150 million in each of the last four seasons and it looks like I'm just about to get a consortium takeover, hoping the next one will be a Tycoon.:thup:

Archived