Kits on Match Screen?

Hi, this has surely been asked before but I cannot find anything from the search engine to answer it, but is there an official reason to why the kits of both teams are no longer on the matchday screen like in past versions of FM?

Personally, I really dislike their absence and make their inclusion in the game more pointless, and to put the club logo in its place is needless when they are just above already.

Overall I'm pleased with the game since the latest patch, but still, I want my kits back!

OK, thanks.

So, can we expect for the next game that this will be worked on - hopefully. In all honesty, the kits included this year were absolute dyer, but I can understand how they may have suffered from 3D's first year in the game.

I'm not a 3D user myself, so having the option to maybe turn off the kits for the 3D match engine in the future may allow us to have the original kits on screen back.

OK, thanks.

So, can we expect for the next game that this will be worked on - hopefully. In all honesty, the kits included this year were absolute dyer, but I can understand how they may have suffered from 3D's first year in the game.

I'm not a 3D user myself, so having the option to maybe turn off the kits for the 3D match engine in the future may allow us to have the original kits on screen back.

To be honest I don't think that is top of SI's priorities, the badges are fine imo. I prefer the kits too but there is no point working on something that is fine when there are other things that need improving more.

I agree that the 3D kits are horrible, I would expect them to be worked on by Ter and whoever else works on the graphical side of the game before FM10. But there are 2D kits like those from FM08 avalible to download so, again, I don't think they are top priority.

Archived