Another International Sign Up Request

I will be posting the summary of the update in this post as well so you can take a look and respond on the thread with how you hope things will go - both on the club team that your player has joined and for Mongolia as well!

Quick Update 9 - See main thread for more details:

2nd January 2018

Club Details

(l) next to Club means "On Loan"

(NL) means League Not Loaded

Name                Club               Country    League               Value
======================================================================================
Swafe               Barcelona          Spain      Liga BBVA               40,500,000 (+£18.5M)
Buddy Bobo          Roma               Italy      Serie A                 28,000,000 (+£1.5M)
JAMBO               HSV                Germany    First Division          24,500,000 (+£19.25M)
Corbs               Genoa              Italy      Serie A                  7,000,000 (+£3.7M)
Keith Caruana       Ipswich            England    Premier Division         5,750,000 (+£4.9M)
Bastion             Real Betis         Spain      Liga BBVA                5,000,000 (+£800K)
Brettney Kalderaan  Bolton             England    Premier Division         4,700,000 (+£2.4M)
Alvin Einstein      Stade Rennais FC   France     Ligue 1                  3,200,000 (+£100K)
Frosty              Ajax               Holland    Eredivisie               2,700,000 (+£1.1M)
Hawkini             Levadeiakos        Greece     Superleague              2,400,000 (+£700K)
Martin Bojangles    Brondby            Denmark    (NL)                     2,400,000 (+£600K)
Almondo             Leeds              England    Premier Division         2,100,000 (+£1.92M)
Fergy               Vitesse            Holland    Eredivisie               2,100,000 (+£300K)
PJ                  Roda JC            Holland    Eredivisie               2,000,000 (+£1.125M)
Pablo Garcia        Hoffenheim         Germany    First Division           1,700,000 (+£1.2M)
Victor Monichegu    Lokomotiv Moscow   Russia     Premier Division         1,700,000 (+£750K)
NATO                Tigres             Mexico     First Division             925,000 (+£775K)

International Details

Name                 Caps   Goals   Yth Caps   Yth Gls
======================================================
Swafe                 47      6        18         5
JAMBO                 46     10        10         5
Buddy Bobo            46      6        15         0
Bastion               41      1        15         1
Alvin Einstein        41      1        13         3
Almondo               41      0        9          0
Keith Caruana         40     24        14         5
Corbs                 40      3        11         2
Fergy                 37     14        13         15
Hawkini               37     10        14         8
Brettney Kalderaan    35      0        14         1
Pablo Garcia          32      1        11         0
Victor Monechegu      31      9        17         7
PJ                    31      7        2          0
Frosty                25      7        11         1
Martin Bojangles      25      5        8          2
NATO                  18      0        11         0

Contract Details

Name                  Type   Wage                    Status          Bonuses
===============================================================================
Swafe                 F/T    £120,000 pw (+£72,000)   [b]Key[/b]             £12,000 app, £3,000 a goal
Buddy Bobo            F/T     £87,000 pw (=)          [b]Key[/b]             £8,750 app, £2,200 a goal
JAMBO                 F/T     £41,000 pw (+£4,000)    First Team      £4,100 app, £2,100 a goal
Keith Caruana         F/T     £35,500 pw (+£26,750)   First Team      £3,600 app, £3,600 a goal
Bastion               F/T     £34,000 pw (+£24,500)   First Team      £3,400 app, £850 a goal, £17.5M Min Rel
Brettney Kalderaan    F/T     £23,500 pw (-£500)      First Team      £2,300 app
Alvin Einstein        F/T     £18,000 pw (=)          [b]Key[/b]             £1,800 app
Martin Bojangles      F/T     £14,750 pw (+£2,250)    [b]Key[/b]             £1,500 app, £725 a goal
Corbs                 F/T     £14,000 pw (-£2,250)    Rotation        £3,500 app, £350 a goal
Frosty                F/T     £13,250 pw (-£4,250)    Rotation        £3,300 app, £650 a goal
Hawkini               F/T     £13,000 pw (+£9,100)    First Team      £3,300 app, £1,300 a goal
Fergy                 F/T     £12,250 pw (+£1,000)    First Team      £1,000 app, £1,000 a goal
Pablo Garcia          F/T     £11,000 pw (+£8,300)    Rotation        £2,800 app, £275 a goal
PJ                    F/T     £10,000 pw (=)          First Team      £1,000 app, £500 a goal
Almondo               F/T      £9,000 pw (+£3,500)    [b]Key[/b]             £900 app, £2,700 clean sheet
NATO                  F/T      £8,500 pw (+£2,000)    Rotation        £2,100 app, £2,500 clean sheet
Victor Monichegu      F/T      £4,800 pw (+£400)      Rotation        £1,000 app, £200 a goal

The original premise:

The Wonderkid from the deserts of Mongolia

The same genetics lab that spawned super footballers from small footballing nations around these forums have again produced some promising youngsters in Mongolia, all in the year 1992.

These players have been left in the wilderness for 16 years, left to fend for themselves and coming out of the desert they have been issued 3 passports, one for Mongolia and two from a lucky dip bug - with the condition that they must declare themselves to play for Mongolia.

It will then be up to the players to show off their talents and be signed for clubs, and YOU will give them the start they need by giving them the passports from the bribed officials on the list below.

It is now up to the secret society (you!) to decide the following information that will appear on their Papua New Guinea Passport:

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Jimmy Riddle

NickName: JR.

Day of the Year (for birth): (Year will be 1992): 22/04

Nation:USA, Australia,

Position DC/DR/DL

PPM: Gets Forward Whenever possible + (argues with official if possible)

and i get the joke with The ncikanme of the guy NATO; North Atlantic Treaty O(something i dont know what O stands for)

is it ok if im the smallest you can be?

Name: Jimmy Riddle

NickName: Riddler

Day of the Year (for birth): (Year will be 1992): 22/04

Nation:USA, Australia,

Position DC/DR/DL

PPM: Gets Forward Whenever possible + (argues with official if possible)

and i get the joke with The ncikanme of the guy NATO; North Atlantic Treaty O(something i dont know what O stands for)

I use this guy a lot - basically theres another guy whose forum name is Red Army - so I created a player called NATO - a private joke but funny nonetheless ;)

Come on guys! Get some other people to take a look - I'm keen to see who far the cannabalistc tribes of Papua New Guinea get with World Cup Glory!

I see what you've done there <nudge> <nudge> very clever ;)

:o just couldn't help myself! I even googled "Spanish male names" and picked names with meanings that could be applied to football. *geek*

Apart from Juan and Ortega, his other names mean: "warrior" "the greatest" and "bold as a bear" :D

I have to thank NATO for the inspiration :thup: hehe

First Update

It would appear the basic instincts of tribal Papua New Guinea natives would be to eat each other - so alas the Papua New Guinea genetic experiment is no more...

Long live the Mongolian Super Talent!

Yes that's right - the Mongols have started the ascent, and out of the desert nineteen 16 year olds have appeared - each eager and ready to sign a contract with whoever deems them good enough - and also ready and willing to take Mongolia to the World Cup and bring back the trophy to the, well, deserts!

As soon as all players have signed for a club I'll be posting who signed for which club, where in the world and what division - salary etc. Also any Mongolian matches with stats etc.

Tuesday - 8th July 2008

Within a day of the international monitoring 7 superstar Mongolians have been offered contracts.

Bastion, the talented centre back, has offers from Jagiellonia, Slask, Ruch Chorzow, Odra Wodzislaw and Belchatow from the Polish Ekstraklasa. He also has offers from Guangzhou, Chengdu and Henan, all in the Chinese Super League - thanks to his Polish/Chinese heritage granted to him from his other passports.

Swafe, the naturally gifted defensive midfielder, has had offers from Changchun and Wuhan in the Chinese Super League, and Jiangsu in the Chinese 1st Division.

Frosty, the right sided midfield maestro who loves to attack, has had one offer, from the Newcastle Jets in the Australian Hyundai A-League.

Keith Caruana, the left sided winger but a class act in the centre forward position, has one offer from the Polish Ekstraklasa outfit Arka.

Brettney Kalderaan, a kind of jack of all trades who can play anywhere in defense, favouring the left, has one offer, from the Polish First Division, Zaglebie Lubin.

NATO, the peace keeping Goalkeeper, has had offers from East Bengal, Dempo and Mohun Bagan from the Indian National Football League.

His counterpart, Red Army, the right back, has one offer from Shanghai in the Chinese Super League.

The rest of the super talented Mogolians have had no offers, but all have had some interest.

JAMBO, the winger supreme who play on both right and left midfield, has had some Mexicans come and take a look, but none have put any solid offers in yet.

Martin Bojangles, the Mongolian left midfielder, has had some Mexicans and Polish officials come take a look at him.

Pablo Garcia, the right midfielder, has had some Americans, Polish and surprisingly Czech officials take a look.

Victor Monichegu, another central midfielder who likes to think he can be a striker, and Alvin Einstein, the dependable left back, have only been seen talking to the American contingent, but no club has yet made an offer to either player.

PJ, the central midfielder, has had some Chinese interest, but no other officials have spoken to him yet.

Buddy Bobo, the right back who can play all the way up to attacking midfield on the right, has had some Polish, Australian and Czech interest.

Riddler, the defensive rock who can play right, left and in the middle (sorry didn't see the other nickname in time!) and Fergy, the attacking centre forward, have had some US and Australian contact, but no offers yet.

Corbs, the mainly defensive midfielder, has had some talks with American and South African people.

Hawkini, the small yet fast striker, has had some time to talk to Austrian, South African and Czech officials.

Almondo, the 2nd super star goalkeeper, has only had some Austrian contact.

-----------------------

The international monitoring squad will again update everyone when some more offers have been placed and when contracts have been signed.

Update 2:

Sunday, 10th August 2008

Now, all of the new Mongalese players have signed for clubs, it is time to find out where, how much and what status the players have at these clubs...

In order of monetary value:

Name: Frosty

Club Signed For: Newcastle Jets, Country & League: Australia Hyundai A League

Contract: Hot Prospect, (Youth) Wage £55 a week, Expires 30/4/2011

Value: £2.6 Million

Frosty stats for his club - Played 4, Scored 1 - Av Rating 5.53

Name: Bastion

Club Signed For: Gornik Zabrze, Country & League: Poland Ekstraklasa

Contract: Hot Prospect, (Youth) Wage £25 a week, Expires 30/6/2011

Value: £950k

Bastion stats for his club - Played 3, Scored 0 - Av Rating 6.93

Name: Hawkini

Club Signed For: Austria Lustenau, Country & League: Austria Austrian First Division

Contract: Hot Prospect, (Youth) Wage £55 a week, Expires 30/6/2011

Value: £750k

Hawkini stats for his club - Played 4, Scored 6 - Av Rating 8.05

Name: Almondo

Club Signed For: Sturm Graz, Country & League: Austria Austrian Premier Division

Contract: Hot Prospect, (Youth) Wage £55 a week, Expires 30/6/2011

Value: £500k

Almondo stats for his club - Played 2, Conceded 2 - Av Rating 5.90

Name: Buddy Bobo

Contract: Hot Prospect, (Youth) Wage £55 a week, Expires 30/4/2011

Value: £450k

Buddy Bobo stats for his club - Played 4, Scored 0 - Av Rating 6.15

Name: Pablo Garcia

Club Signed For: Legia, Country & League: Poland Ekstraklasa

Value: £400k

Pablo Garcia stats for his club - Played 4, Scored 0 - Av Rating 5.50

Name: Keith Caruana

Club Signed For: Slask, Country & League: Poland Ekstraklasa

Contract: Hot Prospect, (Youth) Wage £25 a week, Expires 30/6/2009

Value: £375k

Keith Caruana stats for his club - Played 3, Scored 1 - Av Rating 7.03

Name: JAMBO

Club Signed For: Tapatio, Country & League: Mexico First Division A

Contract: Hot Prospect, (Youth) Wage £10 a week, Expires 30/6/2011

Value: £325k

JAMBO stats for his club - Played 1, Scored 0 - Av Rating 5.20

Name: Swafe

Club Signed For: Changchun, Country & League: China Super League

Contract: Hot Prospect, (Youth) Wage £5 a week, Expires 31/12/2010

Value: £250k

Swafe stats for his club - Played 2, Scored 0 - Av Rating 6.90

Name: Brettney Kalderaan

Club Signed For: Zaglebie Lubin, Country & League: Poland First Division

Contract: Hot Prospect, (Youth) Wage £25 a week, Expires 30/6/2010

Value: £85k

Brettney stats for his club - Played 5, Scored 0 - Av Rating 6.74

Name: Fergy

Club Signed For: Houston, Country & League: USA MLS Western Conference

Contract: Backup, (Senior Developmental) Wage £230 a week, Expires 31/12/2009

Value: £40k

Fergy stats for his club - Played 1, Scored 1 - Av Rating 7.20

Name: Victor Monichegu

Club Signed For: D.C. United, Country & League: USA MLS Eastern Conference

Value: £40k

Victor stats for his club - Played 2, Scored 1 - Av Rating 5.65

Name: Corbs

Club Signed For: Los Angeles, Country & League: USA MLS Western Conference

Value: £30k

Corbs stats for his club - Played 2, Scored 0 - Av Rating 5.30

Name: Riddler

Club Signed For: New York, Country & League: USA MLS Eastern Conference

Contract: Backup, (Developmental) Wage £170 a week, Expires 31/12/2009

Riddler stats for his club - Played 0, Scored 0 - Av Rating -

Name: Alvin Einstein

Club Signed For: Houston, Country & League: USA MLS Eastern Conference

Value: £28k

Alvin Einstein stats for his club - Played 2, Scored 0 - Av Rating 5.30

Name: PJ

Club Signed For: Tianjin, Country & League: China Super League

Contract: Backup, (Full Time) Wage £350 a week, Expires 31/12/2009

Value: £14k

PJ stats for his club - Played 1, Scored 1 - Av Rating 7.60

The following players have only signed a pre-contract:

Name: NATO

Club Will Sign For: Lech, Country & League: Poland Ekstraklasa

Contract: Starts 12/3/2010 (18th Birthday)

Value: £0

Name: Martin Bojangles

Club Will Sign For: Kladno, Country & League: Czech Republic First Division

Contract: Starts 25/10/2010 (18th Birthday)

Name: Red Army

Club Will Sign For: Mlada Boleslav, Country & League: Czech Republic First Division

Contract: Starts 20/10/2010 (18th Birthday)

not bad glad its new york, spend a lot of money on clothes,food, and other things :p:D:p:D

Value: £85k

Excellent i've signed for a club i'd struggle to pronounce :p Glad i'm playing right away though

My player isn't going to join for two years? That sucks nuts :D

Update 2:

Value: £325k

JAMBO stats for his club - Played 1, Scored 0 - Av Rating 5.20

Can't even get a place on the bench, looks like I'll have to settle for a place on Tapatio.

:rolleyes:

I'll get my coat.

Value: £400k

Pretty happy with Legia they are a decent side but my form has been rubbish so far.

I will be posting full stats on how players are doing for their clubs tonight, most likely after another 2 months game time.

I forgot to mention a fairly important piece about the setup, each player received 85 CA and 197 PA - so it would seem so far, a player is more likely to sign for the country they have a nationality in with the higher reputation - not necessarily the highest reputation club that have made an offer.

Don't forget that I'm hoping to run this for at least 20 game years so players will hit 36 - the competition will also to see who gets trained the quickest to reach their potential, and therefore be the number 1 choice in the Mongolia national team - as soon as Mongolia start playing some internationals (I think in 1 year game time) I will be putting a caps leaderboard up - this will include U21 caps (as each player has already been called up to the Mongolia U21 team). At the moment, the leaderboard will be based on value - perhaps then on career earnings.

So that £10 a week in Mexico is still better than having to wait until your 18th birthday - I mean come on - that must be some hardcore commitment to want to sign for a club you don't even have a nationality in...

Martin Bojangles must be escaping the Mexican police but doesn't like the cold of Poland...

Can't even get a place on the bench, looks like I'll have to settle for a place on Tapatio.

:rolleyes:

I'll get my coat.

At least Juan Andrés Máximo Bernardo Ortega is staying loyal to his name with his spanking new Mexican passport - And the only guy to sign for a Mexican Club! Shame you declared for Mongolia - you could have helped old Sven out...

Signed for LA looks like i'll be playing alongside Becks and Donovan.

Looking at the squad, you're not in the reserves and his name is there still - so yeah maybe a favoured personal could be Becks in the long run!

not bad glad its new york, spend a lot of money on clothes,food, and other things :p:D:p:D

New York almost as good as LA for sight seeing etc - just not as much reputation...

not a good place for doing that

And Houston - not as bad as Utah where you can't drink!

At least Juan Andrés Máximo Bernardo Ortega is staying loyal to his name with his spanking new Mexican passport - And the only guy to sign for a Mexican Club! Shame you declared for Mongolia - you could have helped old Sven out...

I think Juan may have had a little too much tequila the night he declared himself for Mongolia.

His heart clearly seems to lie in Mexico!

Update 3:

Tuesday, 14th October 2008

2 months down, and how are the Mongolian youth doing? We shall start with the highest value player again - and work down. A change will be indicated in brackets, with a + sign for improvement, and a negative sign for a decrease in value or status.

In order of monetary value:

Name: Frosty

Club Position: 3rd

Contract: Important First Team Player (+), (Youth) Wage £55 a week, Expires 30/4/2011

Has a pre-contract to turn pro on 3/7/2009 - for £650 a week.

Value: £2.5 Million (- £100k)

Stats - 9 Apps, 1 Gl, 1 Asts, 0 MoM, 2 Yel, 0 Red, - Tck, 58% Pass, 42% Sh Tar, Av R 5.96

Name: Bastion

Club Signed For: Gornik Zabrze, Country & League: Poland Ekstraklasa

Club Position: 9th

Contract: Important First Team Player (+), (Youth) Wage £25 a week, Expires 30/6/2011

Has a pre-contract to turn pro on 25/12/2009 - for £350 a week.

Value: £950k (+/- £0)

Stats - 15 Apps, 0 Gl, 0 Asts, 1 MoM, 2 Yel, 0 Red, 3.16 Tck, 74% Pass, 100% Sh Tar, Av R 6.35

Club Position: 20th

Value: £650k (+ £325k)

Stats - 10 Apps, 0 Gl, 1 Asts, 0 MoM, 1 Yel, 0 Red, - Tck, 66% Pass, 15% Sh Tar, Av R 6.18

Name: Hawkini

Club Signed For: Austria Lustenau, Country & League: Austrian First Division

Club Position: 1st

Contract: Important First Team Player (+), (Youth) Wage £55 a week, Expires 30/6/2011

Has a pre-contract to turn pro on 20/12/2009 - for £300 a week.

Value: £550k (- £200k)

Stats - 12 Apps, 11 Gl, 0 Asts, 3 MoM, 2 Yel, 0 Red, - Tck, 52% Pass, 73% Sh Tar, Av R 7.43

Name: Swafe

Club Signed For: Changchun, Country & League: China Super League

Club Position: 8th

Contract: Hot Prospect, (Youth) Wage £5 a week, Expires 31/12/2010

Has a pre-contract to turn pro on 17/11/2008 - for £275 a week.

Value: £250k (+/- £0)

Stats - 5 Apps, 0 Gl, 2 Asts, 1 MoM, 3 Yel, 1 Red, 0.56 Tck, 57% Pass, -% Sh Tar, Av R 6.25

Has a pre-contract to turn pro on 5/6/2009 - for £140 a week.

Value: £85k (+/- £0)

Stats - 14 Apps, 0 Gl, 5 Asts, 2 MoM, 2 Yel, 0 Red, 2.74 Tck, 74% Pass, 40% Sh Tar, Av R 6.62

Name: Almondo

Club Signed For: Sturm Graz, Country & League: Austrian Premier Division

Club Position: 6th

Contract: Important First Team Player (+), (Youth) Wage £55 a week, Expires 30/6/2011

Has a pre-contract to turn pro on 12/6/2009 - for £300 a week.

Value: £80k (- £420k)

Stats - 7 Apps, 8 Conc, 2 Cln Sht, 0 MoM, 0 Yel, 0 Red, 26% Pass, Av R 6.06

Name: Keith Caruana

Club Signed For: Slask, Country & League: Poland Ekstraklasa

Contract: Important First Team Player (+), (Youth) Wage £25 a week, Expires 30/6/2009

Has a pre-contract to turn pro on 18/3/2009 - for £250 a week.

Value: £60k (- £315k)

Stats - 15 Apps, 6 Gl, 0 Asts, 0 MoM, 2 Yel, 1 Red, 0.07 Tck, 54% Pass, 57% Sh Tar, Av R 6.82

Name: Fergy

Club Position: 5th

Value: £40k (+/- £0)

Stats - 9 Apps, 3 Gl, 0 Asts, 0 MoM, 0 Yel, 0 Red, 0.57 Tck, 63% Pass, 27% Sh Tar, Av R 6.16

Name: Corbs - Honoured to be playing alongside Beckham

Club Signed For: Los Angeles, Country & League: USA MLS Western Conference

Value: £30k (+/- £0)

Stats - 10 Apps, 0 Gl, 2 Asts, 0 MoM, 0 Yel, 0 Red, 0.21 Tck, 72% Pass, 50% Sh Tar, Av R 5.71

Value: £30k (+/- £0)

Stats - 10 Apps, 0 Gl, 1 Asts, 0 MoM, 0 Yel, 0 Red, 2.22 Tck, 70% Pass, 42% Sh Tar, Av R 5.83

Name: Victor Monichegu

Club Signed For: D.C. United, Country & League: USA MLS Eastern Conference

Value: £30k (- £10k)

Stats - 14 Apps, 2 Gl, 1 Asts, 0 MoM, 3 Yel, 0 Red, 0.87 Tck, 55% Pass, 33% Sh Tar, Av R 5.51

Name: Alvin Einstein

Club Signed For: Houston, Country & League: USA MLS Eastern Conference

Club Position: 5th

Value: £28k (+/- £0)

Stats - 13 Apps, 0 Gl, 0 Asts, 0 MoM, 3 Yel, 1 Red, 2.47 Tck, 77% Pass, 15% Sh Tar, Av R 5.85

Name: Buddy Bobo

Club Position: 3rd

Contract: Backup (+), (Youth) Wage £55 a week, Expires 30/4/2011

Has a pre-contract to turn pro on 17/4/2009 - for £650 a week.

Value: £22k (- £428k)

Stats - 12 Apps, 0 Gl, 0 Asts, 0 MoM, 2 Yel, 0 Red, 2.43 Tck, 78% Pass, 33% Sh Tar, Av R 5.82

Club Position: 2nd

Contract: Backup (+), (Youth) Wage £25 a week, Expires 30/6/2011

Has a pre-contract to turn pro on 6/3/2009 - for £400 a week.

Value: £22k (- £378k)

Stats - 18 Apps, 1 Gl, 4 Asts, 0 MoM, 1 Yel, 0 Red, 0.17 Tck, 55% Pass, 40% Sh Tar, Av R 5.61

Name: PJ

Club Signed For: Tianjin, Country & League: China Super League

Contract: Backup, (Full Time) Wage £350 a week, Expires 31/12/2009

Bonuses: £170 Appearance Fee, £15 a Goal

Value: £14k (+/- £0)

Stats - 7 Apps, 1 Gl, 1 Asts, 0 MoM, 0 Yel, 0 Red, 1.00 Tck, 56% Pass, 57% Sh Tar, Av R 6.66

The following players have only signed a pre-contract:

Name: NATO

Club Will Sign For: Lech, Country & League: Poland Ekstraklasa

Contract: Starts 12/3/2010 (18th Birthday)

Name: Red Army

Club Will Sign For: Mlada Boleslav, Country & League: Czech Republic First Division

Contract: Starts 20/10/2010 (18th Birthday)

It seems Frosty stays top having an awesome starting value of 2.6 million, only dropping £100k to 2.5 million.

Meanwhile, the biggest mover was JAMBO, our tequila guzzling Mexican doubled his value to £650k.

The most shocking falls were Buddy and Pablo, almost wiping out thier value completely from over 400k to just 22k in two months.

It also seems that everyone playing in the US has become a "national name" - so does this mean if you just have an ounce of talent in the MLS you get a bit of fame as well? What will happen if they get a nice move to Europe??

Archived