LIGA BBVA TV Money

Someone explain to me, what the amount of TV money you get in the LIGA BBVA is based on?

I got 33m DKR first season having just won promotion, managed to finished 12th and now i get the same. However a friend of mine just told me on irc he got 215m DKR or so and had finished 9th the previous season.

Surely the difference cannot be 33-215 between 12th and 9th?

Also a related question, seems only very few - 2-3 games are live broadcasted every round in the liga, this seems quite unrealistic?

Thank you in advance :)

Someone explain to me, what the amount of TV money you get in the LIGA BBVA is based on?

I got 33m DKR first season having just won promotion, managed to finished 12th and now i get the same. However a friend of mine just told me on irc he got 215m DKR or so and had finished 9th the previous season.

Surely the difference cannot be 33-215 between 12th and 9th?

Also a related question, seems only very few - 2-3 games are live broadcasted every round in the liga, this seems quite unrealistic?

Thank you in advance :)

You'll get more tv money if you have more rivals in that league or a big reputation.

IIRC Spainish clubs negotiate individual deals with different companies instead of the league negotiating a deal and spreading the wealth based in final position. So in the game that would depend on reputation and finishing 12th won't raise your reputation that much.

Archived