this has to be the most ridiculous goal I have seen

The attacking team sends in a corner , the keeper catches it safely and then the defender form the far post comes off his post while moving upfield and accidently knocks the ball off his own keeper into his own goal !!

I had a funny moment last night as well.

The opposition GK came out to catch a through ball and then as my striker turned around the GK threw the ball out hitting my striker on the back but the ball went out for a goal kick :(

The attacking team sends in a corner , the keeper catches it safely and then the defender form the far post comes off his post while moving upfield and accidently knocks the ball off his own keeper into his own goal !!

You must have been very annoyed or they must have been very annoyed.

Had a free kick last night around 50 yards out from the goal, player hoofs it, the ball flies towards goal and the keeper has no chance its dipping and he's scrambling back. Ball hits the cross bar and comes back out to the defender.... was gutted lol.

I was just well annoyed...

3-0 down after 10 mins, give a super team talk to get it back to 3-3 by the 90th...

Then they put in a cross with nobody in the box, 'keepers!'...

He drops it, and a forward runs in and scores... :@ !!!

I had one where my opponent's keeper lobs a giant ball down field after a corner, my keeper rushes out and clears...

...right into the face of an onrushing centre forward.

I lose 0-1. In the 95th minute.

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry...

Similar sort of thing happened to Watford irl.

Scott Loach went up for a corner, caught it then it looked like he through it backwards but really he just didn't get a good enough hold n it. Tudgay I think it was headed it into the net.

That was the same game as the Mark Beevers super own goal.

I had a great one like this. Oppo keeper caught the ball after a corner and everyone starts heading back to their positions. The keeper took two paces forward, ran into the back of one of my players and dropped the ball which rolled into the net :D

i scored from a corner on fifa 09, got the achivment for scoring for #yards.

and my goal keeper scored from in his own half on the fm 2009 demo, ball bounced over the keeper like what happened to robinson(i think) last season

Umm...see this got mentioned as a bug. How so? If it was several per season (or more than seeing one every blue moon), then yeah. But otherwise...have you never seen those DVDs of funny goals?

Best thing like it I've seen IRL was Yeovil vs. Walsall, played in a high wind. Keeper wellies the ball upfield from a goal kick, but the wind checks it, blows it backwards, and it just goes over the bar for a corner. No guff!

In FM, I did concede a goal that the referee deflected in. I was not a happy bunny.

Archived