Substitution problem

1-0 down to Newcastle away, 70 mins gone, I decide to make a substitution. So I pause the game, make the changes etc... the game goes to highlights.

73 mins - Newcastle bring a sub on - but mine doesn't come on.

75 mins - Newcastle win a corner, and make another change. Still no sub on for me - and they then score from the corner...

75 mins plus a couple of seconds - exit game (!)

Has anyone else had this?

1-0 down to Newcastle away, 70 mins gone, I decide to make a substitution. So I pause the game, make the changes etc... the game goes to highlights.

73 mins - Newcastle bring a sub on - but mine doesn't come on.

75 mins - Newcastle win a corner, and make another change. Still no sub on for me - and they then score from the corner...

75 mins plus a couple of seconds - exit game (!)

Has anyone else had this?

yeh, its cos your playing the game at full speed, ive done it were ive scored late on and desperatly tried to go defensive to hang on but its took ten minutes to put a sub on, just play the game slighty slower

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gongback:

yeh, its cos your playing the game at full speed, ive done it were ive scored late on and desperatly tried to go defensive to hang on but its took ten minutes to put a sub on, just play the game slighty slower </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the tip - I'm playing with extended highlights and 75% match speed, but what you say makes sense as I think the whole passage of play was one whole highlight. Guess I'll slow it down when I make a change in future...

Archived