loan to buy

this is rather annoying, i am running 3 saves at the moment lyon, man city and barcelona and i cant sell any of my players, it always comes up loan to buys every single team........ offered keita for a cut down price of 3m and even teams like chelsea and man city wouldnt buy just loan to buy.... any of uz had this

this is rather annoying, i am running 3 saves at the moment lyon, man city and barcelona and i cant sell any of my players, it always comes up loan to buys every single team........ offered keita for a cut down price of 3m and even teams like chelsea and man city wouldnt buy just loan to buy.... any of uz had this

I've found this is improved on the new patch, are you using 9.3? Aswell if they are coming in with loan to buy it generally means they do not have enough money to offer all the money up front. BTW don't sell Keita for 3m, he is a decent player and is very versitile. Only sell if you recieve a 12m+ offer.

I appreciate that in real-life, loans of high-profile players, and loans-to-buy are becoming much more common, what with the credit crunch and huge wage bills, so I don't mind that it's in the game at all. What does irk me is when I offer a player for loan only, and all the interest is loan-to-buy. These are my future stars who need first-team experience. I absolutely don't want to sell them, but teams aren't interested even if I pay half (or more) of their wages - now THAT's unrealistic.

Archived