Team Selection page out of order?!

Hey everyone, Im just wondering if anyone has had this problem,

When its come to the submit team selection page my team is in order. But when im in the match and on the my sides home stats page my team are out of order, apart from the keeper and strikers. Although they are all actually playing in there right postions, it is very annoying and ive put up with it since season two.

Anyone got any ideas how i can fix this please?

i think (feel free to correct me) that say your using a standard 442, youve at some point swapped say DR with MC, and although its still a 442, then position in the lineup puts your MC where the DR would be (2nd) and vice versa.

If you 'refresh' your tactics, i.e. select 442 for the drop down again it should put everyone in their place again..

I hope that makes sense and its correct, im sure thats whats happened to me a couple of times

i think (feel free to correct me) that say your using a standard 442, youve at some point swapped say DR with MC, and although its still a 442, then position in the lineup puts your MC where the DR would be (2nd) and vice versa.

If you 'refresh' your tactics, i.e. select 442 for the drop down again it should put everyone in their place again..

I hope that makes sense and its correct, im sure thats whats happened to me a couple of times

yer when i refreshed the tactics they were all out of postion so i dragged them in their correct positions but they are still out of order in the match!!!??:mad:

Look in a match and see what the order is. Write down the correct order and then write down which players you need to swap around in order to achieve it. Then swap the player shirts on the tactic screen.

ok i'll try that mate thanks for the tip :)

I've also experience this issue and as the man above say, note the correct order in match and change accordingly by dragging. It is very annoying.

Another issue I have had happen just today is on the team selection page, the players list is not in order.

For example, my 1-11 + subs is in correct order (GK, DC, DC etc etc), however the players not selected are not sorted by position whereas they used to be.

This is very frustrating and I'm not sure how to get it back to how it was before.

Incedently, when I go to the tactics page (which gives the same view) this is OK, but when it goes to team selection before a match the order of players not selected is all messed up :mad:

I've also experience this issue and as the man above say, note the correct order in match and change accordingly by dragging. It is very annoying.

Another issue I have had happen just today is on the team selection page, the players list is not in order.

For example, my 1-11 + subs is in correct order (GK, DC, DC etc etc), however the players not selected are not sorted by position whereas they used to be.

This is very frustrating and I'm not sure how to get it back to how it was before.

Incedently, when I go to the tactics page (which gives the same view) this is OK, but when it goes to team selection before a match the order of players not selected is all messed up :mad:

Ive tried everything i can think of but nothings working!!!

i dont know how you can even email SI about this as there doesnt seem to be a support email???

hey i finally found the solution mate.

Keep your current tatics, clear your squad selection, then ask assitant manager to choose, then drag the players you really want playing back into the positions. :)

it fixed it for me hope it works for u and anyone else having problems! :thup:

Archived