Steven Gerrard

Just finished my 1st season and in July of the 2nd season. just agreed terms of 110k a week for Gerrard for a fee of 75 mill. I only have 40 mill in the bank but have a budget of 95 mill for transfers. If i confirm the bid, will my owners just top up the club balance?

Don't want to mess my finances up

I'm Man City btw

75 million for a 28 year old AMC that lacks both movement and creativity and whose game defining workrate and aggression is going to cash checks his physique cannot cash in about two years?

No doubt he is a great player but you could have got Chiellini, Messi or Silva for less, or two of those 3 for about 20 million more.

75 million for a 28 year old AMC that lacks both movement and creativity and whose game defining workrate and aggression is going to cash checks his physique cannot cash in about two years?

No doubt he is a great player but you could have got Chiellini, Messi or Silva for less, or two of those 3 for about 20 million more.

But with this game you will still be getting an 7.30 average out of him till he's 36, so that is 8 years of brilliance.

He has averaged that for me since i started the game and he plays in the troublesome AMC position.

Agreed, playing Gerrard in the position Rafa does, just behind Torres (might be changed position soon as Saivet and Higuain are coming in January 09, tycoons ftw), and he has been immense.

So far, in 20 games for the club, he has scored 16 goals, with an average of 7.6 (first season albeit, so still 28)

Well worth 75 million.

Archived