im gonna make...

im gonna create a database that is gonna include all the greatest prem players of all time.

This database is a team including the greatest players ever to play in the Premier League.

All the players included have had there attributes changed to how good they were at their peak. Only Fabregas and Ferdinand have not been changed because there playing at there best so far.

The team replaces West Brom because they are bottom in real life.

i wanted to include fabregas because of what he has done. he was in the arsenal 1st team at the age of 17.

should i continue making this and would people be intresting in downloading this ???

Owned is the new term for that, isn't it ahmufcwafc? You know, because I posted it marginally before you?

Are you mocking me for apparently getting owned or JamesB for apparently owning me? Better not be me Nep :mad:

Owned is the new term for that, isn't it ahmufcwafc? You know, because I posted it marginally before you?

When I saw your post ahead of mine, I was thinking to myself - "Man, I just got served!".

I gotta get with the times :o

I'm not mocking you. I'm just owning ahmufcwafc - because I posted the same thing marginally before him :p

fwiw - I had a whole speech actually owning James B - but when I hit post reply, the thread was closed :(

Fair enough, you can own Alan all you like :thup:

Hate it when a thread gets closed as I am making a post. Seems they are always my best posts too :(

Archived