FM09:s biggest problems to solve for FM10

Well, I would like to sum up the biggest problems with FM09, and will update the thread if anyone comes up with something I've missed. Note that this is cobnstructive critisism and no kind of rant. I'm just trying to highlight problems that should be fixed in order to make FM10 the best experience possible. I've noted already that there are some similar threads, the point with this one though is to sum the problems up in short, with a list. Feel free to speak your mind.

1. Activation problems. (activation code hard to read & servers overloaded, at least for the non-steam activation process)

2. Players retiring too late, and decreasing to slow skill-wise. (this needs a bit more balance, but remember that in FM08 it was the total opposite)

3. AI teams are totally uncapable of rebuilding their squads, using the same old players they had from the start for way to long. (maybe as a result of point 2)

4. The advantage of playing at home is a bit too big at the moment, and as a result it's a bit to hard playing away. (goes for 9.3 of course. IMO FM07 7.0.2 was spot on)

Possible improvements:

1. Add a tickbox saying: "ass manager handles opposition instructions".

Archived