Invisible FM?

Hello people, wee question.

Is there anyway i can play FM on a laptop without the owner knowing?

Basically, its my sisters, she works nights, i don't, she wont let me play the game, i want to play the game. I was thinking maybe installing it on a Usb stick and taking it out when im done therefor there will be no sign of it on the laptop, but i dunno if this is possible?

Any ideas?

Cheers.

you'd have to keep installing and uninstalling every time you play it to leave no trace, saving the game on the USB stick would help you stop starting a new game every time you load up FM, but it would mean you have to keep repeating the install/uninstall process on the same laptop, which from personal experience can damage the laptop presuming its on Windows

Install it, delete the shortcuts and delete it on the start menu. Right click the folder in program files and mark it as hidden.

But if she is the administrator surely she can see all the hidden files and folder, cant remember myself, 7 months since i last used (Smashed) windows

Ahh, ok, sounds like too much hassle, thanks for that.

Maybe i should just buy a cheap wee laptop.

Laptops have come down in price a huge deal since their release, personally i think Mac is the right way to go, but they are quite expensive, look around online, i'm sure you'll find a nice little cheap one.

Archived