09 Save Games In FM10

I think it would be great to be able to switch your save games across. My 08 Stafford save would look rather nice on 09!

No doubt it would be good to be able to do so, but AFAIK, it is nigh on impossible to do it. Whilst they have the same basis, each year's game is a separate entity and as such, this makes the ability to load up old save games to play with new features, different ME, different interface and so on, all of which the old save games would not be compatible with, a ridiculously difficult task

No doubt it would be good to be able to do so, but AFAIK, it is nigh on impossible to do it. Whilst they have the same basis, each year's game is a separate entity and as such, this makes the ability to load up old save games to play with new features, different ME, different interface and so on, all of which the old save games would not be compatible with, a ridiculously difficult task

Aye, this is true. As much as I would love to see this feature, the chances of us seeing it introduced anytime soon are slim to none.

Archived