Mistakes.

Whats with the mistakes leading to goals stats for defenders?

fazio 3 games and 19 mistakes.

carragher 6 games 26 mistakes.

gamberini 6 games 20 mistakes...etc

this really needs to be fixed its totaly unrealistic.

Heading the ball out for a throw in is a mistake if it leads to a goal?

Making a brillaint last ditch tackle is a mistake if it falls to an opposition player...etc.

Is this a bug or something that was totally over looked?

I agree that there are too many mistakes in the game, mine isn't quite as bad as yours, I've had 1091 mistakes all season though, and I'm early March. Thats waaay too many, it seems as though mistakes aregiven foranything.

Worth bring up in the bugs forum imo.

Another error with the mistakes stat on the stat screen: my 'best' player has made about 100 mistakes leading to no goals and my 'worst' player has made 2 mistakes leading to one goal. Surely the best and worst should be based on average mistakes per game, rather than mistakes leading to goals.

Another error with the mistakes stat on the stat screen: my 'best' player has made about 100 mistakes leading to no goals and my 'worst' player has made 2 mistakes leading to one goal. Surely the best and worst should be based on average mistakes per game, rather than mistakes leading to goals.

That wouldn't work imo/

You could get someone who has made 50 mistakes leading to 50 goals in 30 games being better than someone who has made 80 mistakes leading to 0 goals in 50 games. Which, obviously, isn't right.

Archived