How much notice should I take of assistant's/coaches reports?

Now I'm asking this because I am quite confused with some of the reports my asst man are coaches are giving to my players.

I think I have previously read that the reports are formed by their PA with reference to your club's stature. I am currently back to back league champions and Champions League winners and my asst man belives that a number of my players are only rated as decent. This includes James Milner who has great stats for a winger (as well as having wo strong feet) and is a player who consistently performs when picked.

So basically, should I take notice of the reports or the stats that are on display?

Cheers

Both.

Obviously the JCA & JPA skills for the coaches have an effect and the coaches with the higher skills should give more accurate info.

In terms of Milner and the assessment it just means that you have better players at the club based on their CA or PA depending on which area of the report you are looking at.

I presume those "decent" players are 4* players which means your 6* & 7* players must be amazing.

You must have.

If you are looking at the squad screen & "Assistant Report" you can sort your squad into * rating order.

If you are looking at individual reports it usually says which player is the best in that position and he should have a 7* rating.

At a guess I would say you have a top notch player (maybe more than one) who can play in various positions. So although you have Milner you have a much better player for that position but he plays in a different position for you if you follow what I mean.

Archived