Cannibalism?

John Schofield will work for SI. Some SI employees have this personality.

Type in 'faceinthegame' to the search box to find more SI employees, some may have funny personalities.

http://www.footballmanagerwiki.co.uk/index.php?title=Regen

Thats the footballmanagerwiki page talking about this. See point four for a more detailed explanation.

EDIT: That teaches me to refresh after searching for a link *hits head*

Yeah its really hilarious, I totally get that joke seeing as I know everything about every SI employee.. an amazing feature in the game, one i couldn't live without... on par with the sublime-looking 3D match engine

Yeah its really hilarious, I totally get that joke seeing as I know everything about every SI employee.. an amazing feature in the game, one i couldn't live without... on par with the sublime-looking 3D match engine

It's a joke - does it really matter that much?

SI are entitled to a joke, as are you and as am I. No, you may not understand it. But I wouldn't understand some of the private jokes you have with your friends - does that mean I make sarcastic comments about them?

I really do wonder about some people. If a joke bothers you that much then I'd really start to worry.

It's a joke - does it really matter that much?

SI are entitled to a joke, as are you and as am I. No, you may not understand it. But I wouldn't understand some of the private jokes you have with your friends - does that mean I make sarcastic comments about them?

I really do wonder about some people. If a joke bothers you that much then I'd really start to worry.

Agreed! Completely harmless and very funny!

Does it ruin your game? I'm guessing not - In fact, I think this is a feature that a lot of people enjoy! It's not like the players we know are given false personalities, subsequently making the game unrealistic....

What a miserable man you are.

Archived