"Hoping to gain first team experience from going on loan" ... riiiight.

Hello,

I've this problem. I have a gem of a player, 19 or 20 years old, will be a great midfielder, but I want to send him on a loan as I've no 1st team place for him at the moment.

I look through his personal stats & it states that he'd be happy to go on loan.. Great! I tried all my feeder clubs (3) but it always states that he is not interested in going on a loan...

What's going on there?

Thank you.

I've got a few players for whom lower teams should be barging down the door to sign after I offer them out on loan for free. But no one will take them. I've got nothing other than my own experience to base this on, but it feels like either a player can feel he is too good to go to most clubs, or most clubs feel he is too good and won't approach to sign them, for some reason. I think it might be a reputation thing, but I wouldn't be able to say for definite at all.

My club's rep is about 6500 or so.. My feeder teams are Dutch 2nd div, German 2nd div & Italian 3rd.. Really hard to find better feeder clubs for my rep.. I'll try loaning him out by offer.. hope that works.

Thanks for the replies :)

On general loan complaints, I had a game in which I loaned out a 19-year-old striker to Serie A Torino, and got infuriated by them not playing him. Then their main striker got injured, they brought him in, and he scored 14 in 12 games! In Serie A! So the next season, with still no real place for him in my already excessively rotating strikeforce, I loan him out to Torino again. It's March and he's played one game (in which he scored, of course). Grr!

Archived