Best regen EVER?

Ok, just finished first season with Liverpool, had some youngsters come through and was searching around, and found this guy at a Dutch club AZ.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/262/bestregenever.jpg

Signed him for 4mn, instantly.

I dunno, I had a look at the threads with show regens, and this guy seems ridiculous, best regen ever, especially considering this is him at age 16 and can only have been in the game for a month!

Anyone seen any better??

I know this is going to sound mean, but I have seen better. BUT, I have never seen a 16 year old as good as that anywhere before. Once he hits his prime, I suggest that you post his attributes here and then I think he could be one of the best every players I have ever seen. Great find btw.

I know this is going to sound mean, but I have seen better. BUT, I have never seen a 16 year old as good as that anywhere before. Once he hits his prime, I suggest that you post his attributes here and then I think he could be one of the best every players I have ever seen. Great find btw.

No problem man, I dont doubt that there will be players that will have same/higher skills.

But like you said, for a 16 year old his CA must be off the chart, as he has basically been created like that as I have only just started my second season and have had just one summer for regens to be created.

Its the first time I have ever posted a picture on image shack, or on this forums, but I just couldnt stop myself on this occasion - I couldnt believe it!

Still, I should probably have called the thread "best regen ever at creation", which would have been more accurate

Would be interesting to see how he goes. Will he continue to develop or flop and not improve at all? What do your scouts/coaches say of his potential?

My coach John Owens (JCA 15 JPA 20), rates him currently as 2-star, someway off standard of Javier Mascherano, but has potential to be better. PA is rated as 5 star.

So hopefully he can get better!

But i feel that i may have trumped you here mate

Take a look at THIS GUY :D

He was formed at my club back in the june just passed and he already has 2 caps for England :D

I challenge everyone to beat that :D

Sorry to be a bit of a Meh, but are you sure he isn't edited? It seems impossible that someone can have that high stats and be so good in EVERY position at 17. Would be almost impossible for him to have that high CA.

Bloody hell Hammy that regen is amazing. This is my best one. rosas2.png He is amazing for his age though your lad and I thought my regen was amazing. :p

To the OP, I think that with the right training and tutoring he could develop into a world class player.

EDIT: Arsenal2111, regens cannot be edited can they?

Sorry to be a bit of a Meh, but are you sure he isn't edited? It seems impossible that someone can have that high stats and be so good in EVERY position at 17. Would be almost impossible for him to have that high CA.

yeah I agree.

It looks like you might have changed all his stats to 20, and then most declined to 17... sneaky... oh, AND he plays EVERY position!

Ok, just finished first season with Liverpool, had some youngsters come through and was searching around, and found this guy at a Dutch club AZ.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/262/bestregenever.jpg

Signed him for 4mn, instantly.

I dunno, I had a look at the threads with show regens, and this guy seems ridiculous, best regen ever, especially considering this is him at age 16 and can only have been in the game for a month!

Anyone seen any better??

By the time he is 21 he will have exceeded Terrys, Ferdinands, Fazios and Puyols abilities. For 4m you have just brought potentially the best centre back alive, well done :thup:

Flippin Heck, he will be good :eek:

He was formed at my club back in the june just passed and he already has 2 caps for England :D

Goalkeeper rating of 9 = fail.

If you want to cheat then at least dont try and brag about it like its some kind of acheievement that hes good.

Lol, the fact that you put 17 for pretty much every stat kinda gives it away.

I actually assume you put 20 for everything but the game dropped it due to you not putting 200 CA.

Take a look atTHIS GUY

He was formed at my club back in the june just passed and he already has 2 caps for England

Haha nice one, ull have to try harder tho ;)

Is it just me that thinks hamilton162 putting smilies like that means he is only joking and was winding everyone up?!? Could be wrong, but thats how I read it...

Thats what I thought, thus didn't really think much of it. This is the internet though, any chance to make a fool of someone.

All-Stars FC?.... lol okay

lol...I know i know i know

It was actually my trial game for FM09 and wanted to create a team with no players, staff or money but with a stadium that can be expanded to over 120,000 so as to not limit the career game, one team only to play. I did pretty good actually, went from League two to premiership in consecutive seasons and have won the FA Cup and UEFA cup in the teams 5 year history.

The regen (Ferreira) has become something of a sensation for an 18 year old. His stats have pretty much all increased by 2 points in his first year at the club. Now I have two more regens who are english and classed as wonderkids :)

I admit that i edited his positions as i was going through a massive injury crisis, but i haven't edited his stats, i promise. I have about 30 coaches, every section of training is 7 star :eek: and he was put on a specific training schedule, so that is why he is brilliant :D

Archived