swapping positions in player tactics

if i wanted to have two players swapping position, do i have to tell both players to swap with each other, or only 1

ex: if i wanted ronaldo and nani to swap positions during the game, would i have to tell nani to swap with ronaldo and ronaldo to swap with nani or just tell ronaldo to swap with nani and they will continue swapping

thanks

I wonder: you set a player to swap position with a teammate. His teammate's swap instructions are blank. Can you set him to swap position with a DIFFERENT player? A triple swap, that is?

OP's example: tell Nani (AMR) to swap with Ronaldo (AML), tell Ronaldo to swap with Rooney (FC) - so Nani is now an AML, Ronaldo is an FC and Rooney an AMR! Is it possible? Hahaha, now that I think of it, you could shuffle the whole team, probably would drive the AI nuts!!!

I wonder: you set a player to swap position with a teammate. His teammate's swap instructions are blank. Can you set him to swap position with a DIFFERENT player? A triple swap, that is?

OP's example: tell Nani (AMR) to swap with Ronaldo (AML), tell Ronaldo to swap with Rooney (FC) - so Nani is now an AML, Ronaldo is an FC and Rooney an AMR! Is it possible? Hahaha, now that I think of it, you could shuffle the whole team, probably would drive the AI nuts!!!

Yeah, you can do it. I used to do it all the time with 3 attacking midfielders.

Archived