Viewing minimum fee release clauses.....

I remember that in previous versions of CM/FM, you could view players release clauses on one screen. This would allow you to look, not only at the players interested, but if they had a release clause.

Now I know players in Spain have these clauses, but there's no way of viewing the clauses on one screen in FM09, if that makes sense.

Or is there?

I never even realised there was an option to do this in previous versions of FM!?! :confused:

Yup, for sure. If you went to the main screen when you searched for players, if you selected to view their contract, any minimum fee release clause would be there alongside their wage details and contract end date etc...........

It's unrealistic to 'know' minuimum release clause details for every player. The values are guestimates which anyone can make, but the minimum release clauses are precise - the reason it was taken out (I assume) was that this was deemed unrealistic for a manager to be able to see at a glance for umpteen players.

It's unrealistic to 'know' minuimum release clause details for every player. The values are guestimates which anyone can make, but the minimum release clauses are precise - the reason it was taken out (I assume) was that this was deemed unrealistic for a manager to be able to see at a glance for umpteen players.

The information is there anyway, it's just harder to digest. It's not as if they're hiding anything from us, it's just time consuming to get it.

This clause will only show if you haver scouted them, or under special circumstances (not sure what). They are not shown on all players because it is unrealistic have that information available without scouting.

If you're really that eager to view them, you can use scouting programs like Genie to see it.

I remember that in previous versions of CM/FM, you could view players release clauses on one screen. This would allow you to look, not only at the players interested, but if they had a release clause.

Now I know players in Spain have these clauses, but there's no way of viewing the clauses on one screen in FM09, if that makes sense.

Or is there?

CM 00-01 listed the Contract Clauses in the Player Search Screen

Which was partly useful, i think the active clauses like Relegation showed up in red ?

Some people in this thread are very confused by what you're asking for :D

301ekux.jpg

I also seem to remember hacking my FM08 player search option to include extra fields by editing some of the FM external files, can't for the life of me remember how.

There may still be an option to do this :)

This clause will only show if you haver scouted them, or under special circumstances (not sure what). They are not shown on all players because it is unrealistic have that information available without scouting.

If you're really that eager to view them, you can use scouting programs like Genie to see it.

In Spain and possibly some other countries, its general knowledge, is it not? I remember Beckham's was known as soon as he signed for Real Madrid, and every player in Spain's minimum fee is viewable by just looking at their profile, even without scouting them. There's no reason why this filter couldn't be included, and just put the players whose fee isn't known at the bottom, like when you filter by attributes.

CM 00-01 listed the Contract Clauses in the Player Search Screen

Which was partly useful, i think the active clauses like Relegation showed up in red ?

Some people in this thread are very confused by what you're asking for :D

301ekux.jpg

thats exactly it!! :D :D

In Spain and possibly some other countries, its general knowledge, is it not? I remember Beckham's was known as soon as he signed for Real Madrid, and every player in Spain's minimum fee is viewable by just looking at their profile, even without scouting them. There's no reason why this filter couldn't be included, and just put the players whose fee isn't known at the bottom, like when you filter by attributes.

Thats a fair way to do it.

I'm not convinced they are common knowledge though - some players will have it revealed by the media (accurate or not). I could be wrong with this though as I don't know that much about how football is in Spain.

thats exactly it!! :D :D

exactly :)

i dunno why people are mentioning what the scout thinks his release fee is, if they'd played previous version's they'd know what you meant :)

But in short answer, there is a file in the FM folder called panels.fmf or something, using the Resource Archiver you can extract the relevant xml file from this, edit the player search 'panel' and then compile it back to the fmf file again. Your Player Search window should now have added fields.

There's a couple of other topics on this on how to customise your FM data fields, quite interesting

exactly :)

i dunno why people are mentioning what the scout thinks his release fee is, if they'd played previous version's they'd know what you meant :)

But in short answer, there is a file in the FM folder called panels.fmf or something, using the Resource Archiver you can extract the relevant xml file from this, edit the player search 'panel' and then compile it back to the fmf file again. Your Player Search window should now have added fields.

There's a couple of other topics on this on how to customise your FM data fields, quite interesting

Good work Swisso..

Appreciated :D

Archived