Star Players dislike each other, what to do?

bolland.jpg

kavcic.jpg

The regen at the top says he dislikes the bottom regen who isnt really bothered. Both of these players have been in team of the year for the past 4 seasons they both perform consistantly and work hard for the team. The trouble is I have always had brilliant squad harmony which I feel is part of the reason my team is so successful. Question is what do I do, sell one? if so which one? leave it and hope they make up?

Any ideas how this affects the team I have never had it with two top players before, so in the past I simply sold the rubbish player and kept the good player.

It called Tumma, I would sell Kavcic if he was the trouble maker but being as its Bolland he will be offered out. Kavcic is the heart of my team I would never sell him unless he was the one causing the trouble. Also due to the fact that I paid £50 million for him, which is alot of cash but I had sold £93 million worth of players that season and he was my only target. He has been worth it averaging over 7.4 every season since I bought him 5 seasons ago.

Archived