How you doing ?

How are you doing in your current save? I started a save with Newcastle tonight (Alan Shearer effect i think) im doing ok currently 8th. Making alot of changes sold a lot of players over January and brought in a quality Argie AM called Buonanotte.

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd86/madmike84/Newcastle.jpg

Anyhow, i know there are other threads like this, but I am talking about tonight. What you doing are you having a couple of beers like myself and just ploughing through the game having some fun

Doing great. Won 5 trophies with Milan last season, don't want to clutter this thread with screenies I've already uploaded, if you want to see my results from last season, details are in the good player and team guide forum, last page of the AC Milan thread:thup:

Edit:- Really only just started this season off, but the Italian supercup and the European supercup are already in the bag:D

In the summer of 2020 with Cesena, started in Serie C, up to being one of the top teams in Europe, won a Uefa Cup, and Champions League and 2 Italian cups, highest is 2nd in the league. Haven't been able to get stadium expanded beyond 26 000 and so have to be a selling club.

Can't seem to compete against Inter, they managed an unbeaten season and have one the title last couple of years but like real life haven't managed to win a European cup

Playing with Leeds, trying to bring em up back to their former glory.

In the first season I got them promoted from League 1 with 108 points, losing 3 games all season. The top scorer was Beckford, but a special mention has to go out to Delph and Appiah who were scoring some crazy goals from long range all season. In defense, Michalik was a rock and contributed with a lot of goals from corners along with Huntington. On the wings, I had Howson and Bradley Johnson who did alright.

Now in the second season, after 12 games I'm in third, 3 points behind the leaders Middlesboro. In 2nd place lies Fulham, while Bolton (the other relegated team) is in 5th. I'm still using a lot of the players from last year, which is good and bad: Beckford and Becchio (who comes on for Lewandowski) are contributing with lots of goals still, unfortunately Michalik and Huntington have been conceding a lot of late goals and I've had three 3-3 ties this season.

With January fast approaching I've gotta get some better defenders and possibly a goalie to take over from the ageing Toldo whose attributes are starting to decay.

In the summer of 2020 with Cesena, started in Serie C, up to being one of the top teams in Europe, won a Uefa Cup, and Champions League and 2 Italian cups, highest is 2nd in the league. Haven't been able to get stadium expanded beyond 26 000 and so have to be a selling club.

Can't seem to compete against Inter, they managed an unbeaten season and have one the title last couple of years but like real life haven't managed to win a European cup

How can you make it to 2020? don't you get ticked off by the regens or 38 year old superstars

I'm currently just starting my 4th season at Real Madrid. It's all gone to plan so far. I've won everything there is to be won other than last years Champion's League after I was knocked out by Inter Milan in the final. I won the World Cup with Spain last year, too. Overall, I'm having fun. :)

Just finished my first season with Stalybridge Celtic. 101 points in the Blue Square North, this is one of my best accomplishments in the game so far, we really destroyed the league. My only loss was 1-0 against Vauxhall, but they beat me fair and square, oh well. :rolleyes:

BlueSquareNorth.png

How can you make it to 2020? don't you get ticked off by the regens or 38 year old superstars

Regens seem all right to me, keepers seem to be a bit of a problem. Haven't really notcied much in way of really old players, again apart from GKs. Big teams seem to buy a lot of regens and they get games for them.

Co-ownership "bug" hasn't been that bad for me either, not seen anything too wierd.

2nd in League 1 with Barnet, only a 19 League games gone though

Into the third round of the FA Cup after beating Braintree ( Conference ) and Doncaster ( League 1 )

Got put out of the League Cup in the 4th Round on penalties by West Ham ( Championship ) but beat Rushden ( League 2 ) , Leicster ( Championship ) and Leeds ( Championship ) to get that far

I'm in the year 2016 and so far the strangest thing I have seen is that Leyton Orient are occupying the final Champions League place in the Premiership currently

In the Johnstones Paint Trophy Semi Final against Yeovil after beating Mk Dons ( League 1 ) and Plymouth ( League 1 )

Archived