Download Holiday Save?

Is there any way I can download a saved game? I've got a few days off before I need to start revising for Uni but I'm a notoriously slow FM player. I fancied starting a season around the December- January mark and trying to save a team from relegation. However it is slightly tedious waiting for the holiday to end and I was wondering if there was any way I could begin my game half-way through the season?? I've had a search for similar threads but can't find anything...

if you load a league that starts in December/January then there is an option to start then when setting up a new game.

I don't think you can actually start playing halfway through a season, I tried this by loading Brazil and England, starting in Dec 07, I didn't get any league fixtures untill the start of the next season in August.

I don't think you can actually start playing halfway through a season, I tried this by loading Brazil and England, starting in Dec 07, I didn't get any league fixtures untill the start of the next season in August.

Hmm, that's odd. I've never done it before so I was just guessing really.

But really it doesn't take that long to holiday just put it on holiday and then go do something else for 10 minutes:thup:

Hmm, that's odd. I've never done it before so I was just guessing really.

But really it doesn't take that long to holiday just put it on holiday and then go do something else for 10 minutes:thup:

I wish it was 10 minutes! It takes a good few hours on my laptop.

Archived