Managerless Nations

I want to start a new game which involves starting off with a club and a country which I can apply for after I become a manager of the club. After loading up players from various obscure countries, only the Cook Islands didnt have a manager when looking at the staff section. Are there any other countries that are without managers at the beginning of the game? (excluding the Cook Islands)

PS I don't care how strong the national team is btw.

I could - but I like to do things without doing anything to the editor and playing the game without 'changing' anything. I could select every country to load players from that is not in the original nation list and check if they have a manager or not, but I thought I would get a quicker response here.

I started a new game with patch 9.2 with all of the players loaded from almost all of the western hemishere countries and at the beginning of the game had the following countries available: Cuba, Panama, Suriname, and 1 more I can't remember but it was of no greater rep or "quality" than those 3. Hope this helps

Using 9.3 database the following national team positions are vacant:

Azerbaijan

Faroe Islands

Georgia

Botswana

Mauritania

Mauritius

Senegal

Togo

Cuba

Guatemala

Panama

Surinam

Bahrain

Kuwait

Saudi Arabia

Vietnam

Vanuatu

Comoros

Cook Islands

Guam

Maldives

Martinique

Myanmar

Pakistan

Palestine

Samoa

Hope this helps!

Cheers very much Reggae Boyz - Is that using the updated database or the default database? I usually play with the defualt database when I start a new game, and I am not currently on my laptop which has FM on it. Sorry to be a pain but could someone list me it for the default database please?

Oh - well thanks very much mate, you have given me alot of very useful info. Is there any chance you could do the default database for me (or anyone else) - I know I am being a pain - but as I have already explained, I am away from my FM laptiop atm. So if anyone could do the default database I would be very very grateful.

I have no clue what that is, If no-one tells me how to obtain the information about ALL the vacant international managerial jobs in FM 09, I will have to do the tedious and boring way. ( Which is to load players from every country apart from the major nations).

Using 9.3 database the following national team positions are vacant:

Azerbaijan

Faroe Islands

Georgia

Botswana

Mauritania

Mauritius

Senegal

Togo

Cuba

Guatemala

Panama