So many yellow cards!

My team get so many yellow cards in each game but never get sent off. So i dont feel like i should dicipline them. Do you guys think i should warn or even fine players when the reach their yellow card limit to stop so many future yellow cards.

Thanks

If you feel they are getting too many cards, take a look at your settings first. See if your tackling is hard. If so then you might want adjust it to normal/east depending on how you prefer. Also take a look to see if your tackling is set to hard on team settings as well. I forgot that and coulnt figure why my defenders were getting so many. I had Chiellini get 3 yellow cards in 4 games. Once I adjusted the settings, the cards were way down. I also think the characteristics of your players play a part like agression and such.

I wouldnt discipline them for yellow cards as they probably wouldnt see it as you do. My opinion anyway. I only discipline on reds and never had a player concerned about lack of discipline with players getting yellow.

Hope it helps you some

I've noticed a hell of alot of yellows in my game after the 9.3 patch also, even with tackling set to normal/easy. I've never disciplined players for yellows though, I'm a big softie really, I just tell them they're all great and bring them to Burger King after matches. Rooney holds the record for most fries fit in his mouth at one time....

Archived