Difficulty loading saved game from another hard disk

Help!

My laptop died a terrible death lately and I removed the hard disk to create an external hard disk. The saved games were in the folder My Documents/Sports Interactive/games. However, only half the games can be loaded successfully. The more recent (and exciting) ones, when loaded, says: This saved game cannot be loaded. I am trying to figure out what is happening. Does anyone know why the saved games cannot be loaded?

Angry with Laptop

Help!

My laptop died a terrible death lately and I removed the hard disk to create an external hard disk. The saved games were in the folder My Documents/Sports Interactive/games. However, only half the games can be loaded successfully. The more recent (and exciting) ones, when loaded, says: This saved game cannot be loaded. I am trying to figure out what is happening. Does anyone know why the saved games cannot be loaded?

Angry with Laptop

Did you perhaps start the later games on the 8.0.2 patch but have not yet updated the FM you've installed in the other computer to 8.0.2?

That's the only reason that comes to mind as to why some games would load and others wouldn't.

Archived