Is there any way to....

Leave a club with out being 'Black listed' From what i have read on here, it has got to do with programing, I can understand why SI dont want AI controlled teams hiring the same manager over and over again.

I am currently managing a team and having had a successful time would like to move to europe, but would like to have the option of returning one day.

Has anyone managed to return to an old club? I am currently running down my contract.

i know you can certainly manage the same international team more than once. loads of times when i've resigned after an international tournament i've been offered the job again. once i quit holland, then they asked me to take the job again the next day and i said no, then they offered me it again a week or so later.

i know you can certainly manage the same international team more than once. loads of times when i've resigned after an international tournament i've been offered the job again. once i quit holland, then they asked me to take the job again the next day and i said no, then they offered me it again a week or so later.

Yea ive had that happen to me in last years game.

It's incredibly annoying that you become a clubs' disliked person when you resign. I found this most annoying in my current save. I usually start out as Chelsea to win a title and get my reputation increased, though as they are my favourite team I would like to manage them again in the future. I left, are winning 3 titles, 3 champions leagues and 3 FA Cups in 3 seasons. I'm now a disliked person for them. I then moved to Fiorentina where I won Serie A and the UEFA cup (The first Serie A for them in over 40 years) and when I left I became disliked again.

So, I resorted to using FMM and changing my status with the clubs from Disliked to Favourite.

Archived