Help on Scottish First Division rule

This is a british forum, so there might be a few people from Scotland here who can help. (Or non-scottish people might have the answer too)

I'm playing with Dunfermline at Scottish First Division, and while looking the competition's rule, on "Disciplinary Rules" there's "One match ban for every eighteen points", and i have no idea what it is. So, what exactly does it mean?

It means that once your player receives 18 points via collecting yellow/red cards (each card has a point score depending on the offence), he will receive a one match ban. There are other rules however, whereby players can serve automatic match bans depending on the severity of the offence.

Basicly you dont need to worry becuase the entire SPL system has that... i dont know if the EPL or other leagues have it but i would suspect they do.

As Rangers i regularly see the likes of Thomson and Papac getting these bans.

You dont get to check how many points they are on... but the game will tell you if they are for example "1 yellow away from a 1 or 2 game ban".

Its nothing to worry about though as ive said.

You dont get to check how many points they are on... but the game will tell you if they are for example "1 yellow away from a 1 or 2 game ban".

Its nothing to worry about though as ive said.

This is correct. You'll be shown when your player is nearing a suspension.

This is a british forum, so there might be a few people from Scotland here who can help. (Or non-scottish people might have the answer too)

I'm playing with Dunfermline at Scottish First Division, and while looking the competition's rule, on "Disciplinary Rules" there's "One match ban for every eighteen points", and i have no idea what it is. So, what exactly does it mean?

Since When?!

im sure there is a way to find out about the number of points is per offence, i saw a thread about it, have a search, im not having any luck

Since When?!

Tbf, the majority of posters on this forum come from Britain. Anyways, the other guys are right about the points total thing. From what I can remember a yellow card is the equivelant of 1 point, while a red card is 2 points. I could be wrong about that though.

No because a red card carries an automoatic suspension :D

But if he was sent off nine times he would miss 9 games (depending on the severity of the suspension) plus any additional suspensions from reaching the disciplinary limit.

Archived