Ass. Manager Reports and Reserve teams

I joined as Villarreals manager in February 2009, and immediately appointed a large number of new coaches, keeping just one. But even though my assistant manager has judging ability and -potential 18+, I get very vague reports, in the beginning just one line per 'section', now I usually get two lines (sometimes just one though). With new players I just signed I only get one line too. Now, the coach I kept usually gives 2 lines per player (only attacking players though; he's an "attack coach".).

So is it true that the report info will get better as time goes by and the assman (or any other coach for that matter) learns more about the player? Even now at the end of season 09-08 I don't get satisfying reports.

Also, my B and C teams don't seem to have any matches. The U19 team just got invited in an U19 league, while teams such as Sevilla Atletico plays in Liga Adelante and Real Madrid Castilla plays in the third tier. Is there any way I can get my B and C teams to participate in some sort of league? Otherwise it is quite pointless having them and having players in them as they don't get any playing experience. And the gap from U19 to the A team is quite huge, I can't send all my players on loan.

I have never reallly understood this either - occassionaly coaches with high attacking/defensive attribute and at least 14 in judging CA/PA, only provide 1 line reports for players which they should be specilaists in judging. Whereas, others with not so good attributes sometimes provide in depth reports. As I said, only sometimes this happens - but I haven't really been able to understand why though.

I think it's linked to who works with the player more on the training pitch. Your GK coach will give more detail on your keepers, your attacking coaches will give more detail on your strikers (assuming you've got them doing attack training), etc.

Just unsubstantiated personal opinion, mind...

Also, my B and C teams don't seem to have any matches. The U19 team just got invited in an U19 league, while teams such as Sevilla Atletico plays in Liga Adelante and Real Madrid Castilla plays in the third tier. Is there any way I can get my B and C teams to participate in some sort of league? Otherwise it is quite pointless having them and having players in them as they don't get any playing experience. And the gap from U19 to the A team is quite huge, I can't send all my players on loan.

You have to have loaded the divisions that your B and C teams play in.

why is it reputation that gives the more detailed reports, surely its the person with the better stats and abilities to find out the information to make the reports, not someone with rubbish stats and a high reputation...

however to dispell that theory, my assman has worldclass rep but doesnt give as detailed reports about one of my players than someone with a worse rep, even tho my assmans stats are much better..

Turns out I have only loaded Adelante and above. Is there any way to change this? :(

It is a huge game and it would really be a pity if I had to reaload it (not to mention play through what I've played thus far).

Turns out I have only loaded Adelante and above. Is there any way to change this? :(

It is a huge game and it would really be a pity if I had to reaload it (not to mention play through what I've played thus far).

No, you cannot add leagues in once a game has started. You can only add leagues/nations at the start of a new game.

Archived