m's BSP to Champions league free all players challenge

START UP

To start off you need to go into the editor and under tools you need to select the option free all players. You then save the database. After you have done this you need to start the game and select the English leagues down to Blue Square Premier. There is no restrictions on what leagues you load or where you load all players from.

THE AIM

The aim is to take a club in the Blue Square Premier to champions league glory. To do this you will have to make good signings and choose the right tactic. As all the players will be on a free you should be able to get some good players.

THE RULES

You can load any leagues and players you want. But, you can only sign five players over the age of 23. This is to build the youth of your squad. As all the players are on frees there will be not many players up on loan in the first transfer window but you can make loans of you see anyone, for example any regens. There is no time limit to get to the champions league and there is no limit to how many players you sign although you have your wage budget to think about.

One final thing is good luck

SEASON 1

League position: 1st

Conference league cup: Won 2-0 v Crawley

FA trophy: Won 2-0 v St Albans

FA cup: In final v Liverpool result later

Top scorer: Aram Khalili 24

A fantastic first season winning the league by a mile.

Guest mikeytwigge

why cant you all good challenges require as otherwise acheivements arnt beleivable. You obviously have internet access and even if you were playing the game on one without it is easy to transfer pictures between computers

Please don't use text speak, otherwise you will be infracted more and ultimately banned.

It is not a well-thought out challenge and it does not have a good OP, so it will not take off.

You havn't even provided any screenshots as proof and hence, you cannot show that you have done anything and so, you would not be allowed to compete in any challenge on this forum, because they all require proof.

As hamilton162 said, most of us are involved in challenges, or sign-ups or even, experiments.

no were not the same person and heres the proof of my rushden season:

http://s707.photobucket.com/albums/ww72/joe-2009/?action=view&current=rushdenseasoninbluesquare.jpg

this is with the free all players thing and i walked it , so now do you believe me?

I never doubted you, I just asked for proof ;)

Nice season. Can I have a screenshot of your team so I can see what players you got?

Thanks

Guest mikeytwigge

first of all m1234566778 sorry to post this in your thread but i need to get this message across to greenwhitearmy and he hasnt replied to the pm. greenwhitearmy you signed up for my create a club sign up and have not posted in it for ages please xcan you follow from now on and post regularly thanks. (dont reply in this thread as i don't want to take any more no related posts in m1234566778 challenge) m1234566778 once again i'm sorry for putting this in your thread and will delete when he has read it

Archived