Whats this all about?

I signed a player in the January transfer window who performed quite well and held down a starting place for the rest of the season. During the summer i got a note in my inbox saying a former player of the club has come out to the press expressing his concern that the player was not mature enough to continue playing first team football.

Dont want to name the player in case it upsets people on here but he is an international footballer aged 21 who has played for two very big clubs in the past.

Anyways ive never seen it before and im now a few weeks into the season and it hasnt affected the player or his form. Just wondering what ye think?

I find that these anonymous former players mainly talk a big pile of poo, so as a general rule of thumb, i simply assume that their player career is over because they were too stupid to understand the beautiful game.

Or i pretend its Chriss Waddle and we all know he is a donut!

just focus on the player. I had an ex player say it about a young keeper i had, when i checked his personal screen it said he felt he was under too much pressure or something along those lines and subsiquently his for dropped and let some poor goals in

Archived