FM09 on 13.3" MacBook???

guys, looking at getting a new MacBook (always been windows before), was just wondering if all is well when playin FM. Basically just looking at things like screen resolution requirements etc

Answers on a postcard :thup:

guys, looking at getting a new MacBook (always been windows before), was just wondering if all is well when playin FM. Basically just looking at things like screen resolution requirements etc

Answers on a postcard :thup:

Currently playing FM09 on a 13.3" Aluminium Macbook and it plays really well. I have got 17 leagues running on a Large Database and do not notice any significant slow down to running the same on a PC. I did however upgrade the RAM to 4GB as I am running quite a lot of other things running at the same time.

The only down side is that the bottom of the FM window does go off the edge slightly which means it is very difficult to click on the button to the bottom right, however the spacebar takes care of that (it's the Continue shortcut key).

There is also no Save Game editor at the moment for the Mac.

The only down side is that the bottom of the FM window does go off the edge

Grr, I have bemoaned this to anyone that will listen. Although I do apprecaite that it is not that big of a deal I still demand equal rights for mac users! I want to use the breadcrumbs at the bottom left ..... I demand to be able to use them!

However, i didnt have to go through the fiasco of registering the game, so its all swings and roundabouts

Archived