Work rate...

Any particularly good ways to up someone's work rate. Alli can think of is having someone with a high work rate take them under their wing (role model etc), and putting them in a training program which specializes in whatever training category improves it. As it goes i don't know which it is, does anyone else? Probably one of the top two i'd think but i'm not sure.

As far as I know, the "work rate" attribute is not affected by mentoring. Instead, the only way to influence it would be via the "strength" aspect of training.

You can tell which attributes are governed by which training aspect in a player's "Training - Attributes" screen, when you are looking at his profile screen. When you enter that screen, look to the top right-hand corner and you should see a button labelled "Training Category". Click on that and you will then be able to see each of the training aspects and the group of attributes linked to any particular one.

Strength training plus harsh but fair discipline will all increase Workrate. If you criticise a player for poor performances, fine him, and receive an apology or an acceptance of his poor behaviour then he will sometimes increase in Workrate or Determination.

As far as I know, the "work rate" attribute is not affected by mentoring. Instead, the only way to influence it would be via the "strength" aspect of training.

You can tell which attributes are governed by which training aspect in a player's "Training - Attributes" screen, when you are looking at his profile screen. When you enter that screen, look to the top right-hand corner and you should see a button labelled "Training Category". Click on that and you will then be able to see each of the training aspects and the group of attributes linked to any particular one.

I'd never noticed this before dude, thanks for the heads up :D:thup:

Archived