User's Manager's Reputation

I think that the reputation of the user's manager is very bugged.

I started out with a national reputation as I selected Professional footballer as my previous experience.

Soon after I moved to Spartak Nalchik who at that time were in the Russian First Division.After winning promotion by winning that division my reputation went to Continental.I bet you here very few if any people could tell me who won the Russian First Division, let alone who managed them, off the top of their head.

Soon after I moved to Zenit and after a few seasons I won the premier division title.Now my reputation is world Class.Same story again I'd say that nobody knows the manager of Rubin Kazan (Russian Prem champs) off the top of their head.I'd say most people didn't even know they won it.

So it seems far to easy to gain a world class reputation.

Any thoughts?

Steve McLaren managed England but did he have a world class reputation? I think not

You raise a good point so it would be good if we had some defination from SI regarding what sort of achievemants can get this

From my perspective I've been managing Pompey for 4 seasons had to Euro cup runs and in the 4th season won my Champions League group undefeated. I'm still rated with just National reputation:(

Perhaps winning the highest nation's league gives you world class rep?

Steve McLaren managed England but did he have a world class reputation? I think not

You raise a good point so it would be good if we had some defination from SI regarding what sort of achievemants can get this

From my perspective I've been managing Pompey for 4 seasons had to Euro cup runs and in the 4th season won my Champions League group undefeated. I'm still rated with just National reputation:(

Perhaps winning the highest nation's league gives you world class rep?

It looks that way.And to make it stranger my club Zenit only have a national reputation.

Archived