Player switching position for no obvious reason

I got a problem with my tactic, and I have no idea what to do. I'm not even sure in which forum I should post, but I'll post it here.

Anyway, I have a problem with one of my FC's changing position during games for no obvious reason. He's been switching with my wingers and at times even one of my DC's. It kind of gets frustrating after a while tapping the tactics-button every minute to make sure he hasn't wandered away somewhere.

I'm sure you can see my problem here.. I guess it's fine with him switching with the wingers from time to time, although it is annoying, but when he I have him playing D and my DC trying to score, I get kinda nervous.

Anyone know what the hell is going on? I'm clueless to be honest. I've never had this problem before, with any game or any tactic, so I assume it has to do with the tactic...

Cheers.

I got a problem with my tactic, and I have no idea what to do. I'm not even sure in which forum I should post, but I'll post it here.

Anyway, I have a problem with one of my FC's changing position during games for no obvious reason. He's been switching with my wingers and at times even one of my DC's. It kind of gets frustrating after a while tapping the tactics-button every minute to make sure he hasn't wandered away somewhere.

I'm sure you can see my problem here.. I guess it's fine with him switching with the wingers from time to time, although it is annoying, but when he I have him playing D and my DC trying to score, I get kinda nervous.

Anyone know what the hell is going on? I'm clueless to be honest. I've never had this problem before, with any game or any tactic, so I assume it has to do with the tactic...

Cheers.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gcormack:

sometimes it just happens when a player is out of position someone will cover him untill the ball goes out of play.

however, if its not that then put his creative freedom way down. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, but I mean that he changes position at the tactics screen aswell, not just a temporary swap in the 2d-view. I don't have any "swap position" checked for any of my players as well..

Thanks though.

i had the same problem m8

my st would should up on the wing and my dc would be in dm position on the tactic screen.

i find this happens when ur changing your tactic eg. from 4-4-2 to 4-1-3-2.

i even tried moving the players on the tactic screen to get it right but it doesn't the way i get around it is pick 4-4-2 on the standard tactic and put all ur players in and then pick the tac u want to use, it should work now icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Graham FM:

i had the same problem m8

my st would should up on the wing and my dc would be in dm position on the tactic screen.

i find this happens when ur changing your tactic eg. from 4-4-2 to 4-1-3-2.

i even tried moving the players on the tactic screen to get it right but it doesn't the way i get around it is pick 4-4-2 on the standard tactic and put all ur players in and then pick the tac u want to use, it should work now icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You Sir, are absolutely brilliant! Thanks alot. You just made my day.

Archived