Blue Square North/South Divide Breaking

Just started a new season (2018/19) in my save and went to see which teams had come up this year, was about to complain a bug in the reallocation procedure putting Farnborough (freshly relegated from the BSP) in the North, until I looked at the teams left in the South; of 22 clubs, only five are north of the M25 (Forest Green, Gloucester, St Albans, Braintree and Billericay)!

I still think it's a bit buggy putting Farnborough in the North, but even so, sticking any of those five teams in the North would be stretching matters somewhat. Has anyone else seen the divide get so confused?

its probably just me not being all that clued up on it, but i didnt think location had anything to do with it? Like the bottom team in the blue square north gets relegated to the blue square south. If im right then this obviously isnt a bug, if not, my bad!

its probably just me not being all that clued up on it, but i didnt think location had anything to do with it? Like the bottom team in the blue square north gets relegated to the blue square south. If im right then this obviously isnt a bug, if not, my bad!

That's not right mate, they are both at the same level and are sorted geographically. The teams do get moved from one to the other depending on the locations of the teams relegated and promoted into the league. The North and South in the names of the league are the clue here ;)

Here it is:

Blue Square South clubs listed in order from north to south:

Worcester 52.197

Braintree 51.882

Bishop's Stortford 51.875

St Albans 51.751

Chelmsford 51.732

Maidenhead 51.525

Bromley 51.524

Hayes & Yeading 51.517

Thurrock 51.475

Newport County 51.472

Welling 51.466

Fisher 51.453

Hampton & Richmond 51.422

AFC Wimbledon 51.412

Bath, Team Bath 51.389

Weston-super-Mare 51.348

Basingstoke 51.268

Eastleigh 50.973

Havant & Waterlooville 50.853

Bognor Regis 50.787

Dorchester 50.713

By Jack Rudd in this thread http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=114810

Being a BSN fan myself, it depends on Geographical location and also motorway access. That's why Worcester got put in the BSS this year instead of Redditch/Solihull moors because they have a major motorway on their doorstep.

Other things are also taken into account such as amount of local derby's involved.

Archived