Wednesday All-Nighter Thread

Ive been away for a few days so haven't been on much but now im back and ready to rumble..

..Whos with me :thup: or :thdn:

Count me in:thup:...haven't done an allnighter since last week, so am ready to rock. My AC Milan save's going great as well, in Feb and unbeaten in the league. Just hammered Juventus 3-1

........Edit...My squad............

ACMilan-6.png

Robinho accepted Arsenal....They are paying him £90k a week plus £9k bonuses and they paid £18m rising to £24m. I wasn't that desperate for him and need to spend the money on a bit more backup in defence so not too worried. I only offered £75k a week with £5k bonuses.

Just sold Maxi Rodriguez to Napoli for £5m to raise some funds to get me out of the red. Im £3m in the red and still have a £32m tranny budget and could adjust budget to get it up to £45m. I think the fellas in the board room and a few screws loose.

Robinho accepted Arsenal....They are paying him £90k a week plus £9k bonuses and they paid £18m rising to £24m. I wasn't that desperate for him and need to spend the money on a bit more backup in defence so not too worried. I only offered £75k a week with £5k bonuses.

Just sold Maxi Rodriguez to Napoli for £5m to raise some funds to get me out of the red. Im £3m in the red and still have a £32m tranny budget and could adjust budget to get it up to £45m. I think the fellas in the board room and a few screws loose.

With that Budget I'd recommend you try and get Sakho for your defence. I brought him to Milan for 12 million, worth every penny imo:thup:

Archived