An official answer please!!!

In the ass. manager teamtalk feedback it says 'players have attained a good level of understanding'. The problem is, it's been like this for almost two seasons. Now i know in that time i have sold some players and bought some players. But 70% of the squad is the same so why does it take so long to change? Also, when i first started my crystal palace game, it said the squad are 'well short of operating as a cohesive unit' even thought 80% of the squad have been at the club for a long time. It's a bit unfair. Why is this? Thanks

It would help if it was made clear what it meant. I always play 4-4-2 anyway. I seems to me that, it means how the players are blending together bcoz at some point i got 'the players are blending well togther' so how can it be a tactically thing anyway?

un-officially I would agree with baker.simon because changes in tactics, especially formations, may influence what you're seeing. Obviously as you already understand, changes in your playing staff will also contribute.

Personally though, I wouldn't worry too much about it. 'players have attained a good level of understanding' is fine.

tbh i don't tweak much. I've had the same staff for the last 3 years and i've been using the same tactic set so i don't understand it. If i was selling and buying loads of players all the time then i could understand but as i've said, i've signed about 3 players each season in the last 3 seasons.

there are some other things that the other posters haven't mentioned which i see alot of in my game when i sign new players. during the matches, will get feedback like " player so-and-so is not used to closing down players as often as he is asked to" or "player is not used to playing such a direct game". these, as well as a language barrier or if foreign players are finding it hard to settle in the area, will affect squad gelling as well.

also, are there any players on your squad who dislike another player?

Archived