Filling the stadiums

I play with galatasaray on year 2013..my team has won many domestic cups and every year played in europe at least until march..

I have some worldwide players in my squad ( like giovanni dos santos , miguel veloso ) and my stadium has moved ali sami yen sport complex ( 52.000 ) seater in 2009..my previous stadium's capacity was 25.000..

But I can not fill the stadium completely.. only while playing the fierce rival matches and against the strong european teams ı played full of.. the football is most supported sport in turkey so what can I do solve this problem ?

There's not much you can do.

What's your average, and how does that compare with the other big teams in the league? If it's around the same, or above the rest then I wouldn't really worry about it.

Your board may decide to call a fan day, but that is probably unlikely due to the level of success you have brought the club...

My average is 29151 beşiktaş is also same level but fenerbahçe's average is 41.256 and their stadium is completely same as mine.. and their team's performance worse.. These are the top teams of turkey

Archived