Idea: FM Stress balls

Looking around my room right now and I cannot find anything that would be nearly as successful to squeeze/crush than a stress ball, the closest thing I have is a pillow.

I am having the most infuriating end to this season with Dumbarton. I am stuck in a rut in the SD1, with the tiniest of budgets compared to some other teams and always there or thereabouts near the top.

This season I started terribly, but thanks to an impressive change in my away form I was top on goal difference from Hamilton (whose team my wage budget wouldn't stretch to two players) with four games to play. Anyway after loading the game up today, and then drawing with Hamilton at home I have just lost and drawn to the 2 bottom teams and my side have completely bottled it... I've never been more frustrated because I'm enjoying the game but don't think I can stand another year playing the same teams 4 times each, so may have to move on.

Anyway - that's the end of my game summary (sorry if you don't care), but the real reason for the thread is I genuinely think FM2010 should come with a SI stress ball, because it's all this game is lacking.

I am not one of those many "smash the place up" FMers, but it might be nice for SI to recognise the game is as frustrating as it is brilliant and supply us with a means to release our anger

You could always throw one around while youre holding the other one, or better still you may borrow or loan one to a colleague or mate

What if you break something by throwing it around though? Just cause more stress

What if you lose the stress ball you have and your mate won't give the other one back? Yet more stress

Think it through lad :p

What if you break something by throwing it around though? Just cause more stress

What if you lose the stress ball you have and your mate won't give the other one back? Yet more stress

If your mates are being funny, then I recommend:

Knock on there door, and politely ask the first person who answers the door ' Can you ask 'insert name here' to give me my balls back please... '

LOL - That made me laugh

We actually need one ball per successful FM installation :)

Perhaps they could print certain players/managers you love to hate's faces on them.

Although I can imagine even wearing out my Wayne Rooney stress ball despite having just won the Champions League with Eastbourne Borough (or equivalent)...

Archived